Chapter 16

We had a day off today in New York. It was cold so we couldn't do much. I decided to ask the girls if they wanted to go shopping and have a girls day. Yasmin, Emma, Addison, and Hannah all said they wanted to go. Amelia didn't want to because she wanted to go out with Jordan. I walked down to the gym knowing Jenna would be there with Val to ask her.

"Hey, I've been looking for you" I say walking over to her. Val was doing chin ups while she was running on a treadmill.

"What's up?" She asks slowing the treadmill down at to a walking speed.

"A few of the girls and I are going to have a girls day, do you want to come?".

"I don't know, Val and I were thinking about going out" She says.

"What are you all gonna do? Screw?" I got sort of an attitude with her.

"Dani-".

"Yeah, I know" I say and turn to walk away. "Sorry'. I walk out of them gym before she can say anything and back up to Mine and Alan's hotel room. We had a second show in New York tomorrow so we had a hotel to stay in instead of the bus. When I walked into our room, He was standing in the bathroom wearing nothing but his black boxers, his curly hair was a mess. He looked so good.

"So is Jenna going?" He asks.

"No" I say standing in the door frame of the bathroom.

"Why?" He asks.

"She wants to spend time with Val" I answer.

"She's literally with him all the time" Alan says.

"Yeah, I know, It pisses me off" I say. "She never spends time with me or any of the girls anymore".

"Babe, Is somebody jealous?" He asks.

"I'm not jealous of Val, I'm happy that she's happy with him" I say and walk to sit in the bed. He follows me.

"Then what's wrong?" He asks.

"I...Miss my friend" I say.

"Oh, Babe, It's okay" He says and pulls me into a hug. In the next moment the door burst open. Emma, Hannah, and Addison were standing there.

"Are we ready?" Emma asks.

"Where's Yas?" I ask.

"She got sick" Addison answered.

"Oh, Well, Let's go" I say and grab my bag.

"Where's Jenna?" Emma asks as we get on the elevator.

"Probably somewhere fucking Val" I say. "That's all she seems to care about these days". I don't know why it made me so angry, I really was happy for them, but I really missed my best friend. And, I never cussed around the kids, and I definitely never used to 'F' word.

"Mom!" Addison says.

"Sorry" I say. When we walk out of the elevator all of our eyes went into a corner of the lobby. Jenna was sitting on Val's lap laughing and he was whispering  into her ear.

"Gross" Emma and Hannah say in unison.

"Let's go" I say as wd we walk out of the hotel and find a taxi.

*****

We had been shopping for a while when we decided to sit down at the food court. As I was eating, I got an instagram notification. It was from Jenna. I clicked on the picture. It was a picture of her and Val at the same mall we were at.

"mall time with my man @iamvalc". She captioned it.

"Unbelievable" I say and show Emma the picture.