Chapter 21

Today we had a day off. We were in South Dakota and decided to go to a place called 'Reptile Gardens'. Alan, Jenna, Addison, Emma, Hannah and I were all going. Sasha, Yasmin, Michael, Asher, Jordan, and Amelia decided to go to a different place called 'Bear County USA'. We all drove to reptile gardens and walked around. Alan went his own way to look at snakes, Addison hated snakes and refused to go with him so she and Hannah went to look at the giant tortise they had. Jenna, Emma and I walked around looking at little animal displays. There were a few small snakes and some frogs behind the glass.

"There isn't anything in this one" Jenna says and leans down really close to look inside a glass display. In the next second, a lizard jumps towards the glass. "Holy Shit!" She exclaims and jumps back. Emma and I die laughing.

"I guess there was something" I say.

"That isn't funny" She says. "Pregnant girls should never get scared like that. Bad things happen".

"Oh My God, I hope you peed your pants" Emma says. I hit her arm lightly.

"Do I want to know?" Alan asks walking up to us.

"This little tiny lizard literally scared the piss out of her" Emma says. Alan laughs.

"I hate all of you all" Jenna says. We knew she was joking because she was smiling when she said it.

"Love you too" I say. She rolls her eyes.

"Come on, Let's go see the Alligators" Alan says. As we walked to the Alligator exhibit, We started hearing screams. Two fans ran up to us.

"Oh My God! Your Danielle and Alan Bersten!".

"Yes" I say.

"Were coming to see the show on Friday, We got VIP tickets".

"Well, Thank you for supporting us" Alan says.

"Could we get a picture with all of you all?".

"Of course" I say. We take a few pictures and selfies with the two fans and then walk away.

"Okay, I have to get to a bathroom" Jenna says. I point her in the direction of a sign that said 'Restroom' and she practically ran. As soon as Jenna went into the bathroom, Addison and Hannah came running up to us.

"Mom, Where's Jenna?" Addison asks. I point at the bathroom door.

"Why?" I ask.

"Val's here" She answered.

"What?!" I exclaimed.

"He's outside" She said.

"Babe, Do you want me to go?" Alan asks.

"No. No, I'm going to talk to him" I say. "Uh, Keep Jenna in here".

"Okay" Emma says. Addison and Hannah follow Emma into the bathroom. I walked outside and saw Val sitting on a park bench.

"What're you doing here?" I ask. I wasn't mad at him anymore, but I still didn't want him around Jenna.

"I was so stupid" He says standing up to face me. He had tears in his eyes.

"What?" I ask.

"Look, I know I screwed up when we were in Tennessee. I was such an idiot and I know that, But Dani, You need to know that I lied" He says. A few tears rolled down his cheeks.

"Lied about what?" I ask.

"I told you that I never loved Jenna" He says. "Dani, That was a huge fucking lie".

"How do you expect me to believe that?" I ask.

"Because if I didn't truly love her I wouldn't be standing here, making a fool of myself telling you this" He says. That made me believe he was being honest, and so did the fact that he was crying.

"If what you're saying is true, why did you lie?" I ask.

"I-I don't know" He says. "I guess because I had just gotten divorced from Yasmin and I didn't want to believe that I was in love with someone else...even though I knew I was".

"You were scared to be in love again" I say.

"Yeah. I was also scared of how in love with her I was" He says. He smiled, I knew he was thinking of her. "Every time I see her...my heart literally stops and I loose my breath and I don't even know how to act because I-I can't describe how she makes me feel".

"I know the feeling" I said.

"You do?".

"Yep" I say and look directly at him. "It's how I felt with Alan".

"Yeah" He says.

"But Val, She isn't the only thing you'll have to worry about if she gives you another chance" I say. "She's having a baby".

"I know, and I know that I said I didn't want any more kids, but I was wrong about that too. I want to make Jenna and my kid the happiest people in the world because that's what they make me". He says. "Do you think she'll give me another chance?". I didn't reply back, I just smiled. Jenna was standing behind Val where only I could see her.

"I might" She said. She had tears streaming down her face. I sat on the park bench and let them have their moment.

"Jenna!" He exclaims and runs towards her. He scooped her up in his arms. Her baby bump was small even thought she was five months along.

"Why did you leave me?" She asks with a shaky voice.

"Because I am an idiot" He says. "I am such an idiot". He puts her back  on the ground.

"You knew I loved you and you broke my heart anyway" She says.

"I know. I know and I am so sorry, but I love you so much and I don't want to be without you" He says tucking lose hair behind her ear.

"I'm still in love with you" She whispers. "Take me back, Babe. Let me be yours again"..

"Promise me that you'll never leave me and you'll be a good father to this baby" She says.

"I promise" He says and cups her head in his hands. "I love you and I only want to make you happy, I'll spend my entire life trying to make you and our baby happy".

"I love you" She says. His lips met hers. I stood up and slipped back inside.

"Well?" Alan says.

"Well, Through all the tears, He managed to tell her that he was an idiot and was still in love with her and would spend his whole life making her and the baby happy" I say.

"Their back together?" Emma asks. Val and Jenna walk inside.

"This baby is going to have a mother and a father to raise it" Jenna says and raises Her and Val's intertwined fingers. Everybody runs to her to congratulate them. All if us secretly wanted them together. Personally,  I believed they were true soul mates and we're going to end up together in the long run.

A/N: VALENNA IS BACK! I'm just as excited as yall are. QUESTION: What do you think will be the gender of the Valenna baby and what do you think the name will be? Comment below! ❤ Love Yall!