Chapter 4.

"Assalamu Alayekum Zeeshan."

"Walekum assalam Baba." Zeeshan said before moving his phone from right ear to left ear.

"How are you son?" Mehmood asked.

"Good. What about you?"

"Alhumdulillah."

"You are planning to come here?" Zeeshan asked.

"I have some work there, so maybe I will come after few weeks."

"Ok."

"So how is life with Noor? You two still fight for no reason Or things are ok between you two?"

"I only met her once and it was kind of awkward."

"It has been seven days since you both are living in the same house and you only met her once? How is that possible? I talked to her more than four times."

"We both are busy "

"Or you are hiding."

Zeeshan did not reply but looked down. Mehmood shood his head before saying,

"Zeeshan, you cannot hide your whole life. You cannot run from your family. They are your mom's family Zeeshan. That's not fair."

Zeeshan still did not reply and was listening to his father carefully.

"See Zeeshan, Noor's father did a lot for you. He was the one who found you that day and took you to the rehab. I know you were rude to him last time you met him and you are guilty about it but you were not in your senses. He wants to meet you and you are running from him. You think that's right? You are being more rude and disrespectful this time."

"I know."

"Ok fine, You were a drug addict. So what? You have changed now. You have cleaned yourself Zeeshan. Now you are not only drug free but also a very good doctor. Zeeshan are you even listening?"

"Yes."

"Zeeshan your family loves you even with your past. It's not a crime to have a bad past. It's you. Move on and allow people to move on and forget. Your behaviour will remind them that your drung addiction changed you....... Zeeshan?"

"Yeah."

"Now, like a good boy go and talk to your cousin. And you always say that your Grandfather is your biggest support, right?"

"Yes."

"Then go and sit with him. Talk to him. Spend some time with him. Tell him about your day.  He was there for you when you needed someone."

"Yeah."

"Now go and talk to them Zeeshan."

"Ok."

"So now AllahHafiz. Take care son."

"AllahHafiz."

Zeeshan disconnected the call before sitting down on his bed. He thought for some time about what his father said. He knows his father is right but it's not easy to move on. He is scared to know what his family thinks about him now.

After being drung addict for a year he was now free from drungs but he was still stuck in this world where people never forget and forgive.

After thinking about his life for few more minutes Zeeshan stood up and left his room. He was not thirsty but he wanted to drink water. Drinking water always makes him feel better. Whenever he is stressed or sad he drinks water.

He stopped near the door when he saw Noor in the kitchen. He looked down and started thinking if he should go inside or not. But before he could decide, Noor noticed him standing there.