Chapter 6.

Zeeshan turned to his right before briefly opening his eyes. He closed them again with an intention of sleeping the whole day. After several months Zeeshan finally got a day off. He had planned a lot of things for today and first and the foremost thing in his list was sleeping as much as he could.

But there was one thing he had totally forgotten.

Suddenly someone started banging his door loudly. At first he ignored it but when that person  did not stop, Zeeshan forced himself out of the bed. He opened the door and instantly closed his eyes.

"Noor!"

"You can curse me later! Now I need your help."

"Fast!"

"I'm late! I need to reach my client's office in thirty minutes. I have no idea where the office is and now I don't have time. So please be my driver for thirty minutes."

"Noor! Go yourself. I'm sure you will reach on time."

"Zeeshan! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please! Please!"

"Ok, stop! I'm coming."

"That's like a good boy! Come down fast! And make it super fast Zeeshan. I don't have time."

"Yeah." Zeeshan said

Noor came down and started packing her things in her hand bag. After two minutes Noor checked the time and frowned ,

"Zeeshan!"

She took her bag and went towards the door. She wore her shoes and also removed Zeeshan's shoes before closing the shoe rack.

"Zeeshan come on!"

"Noor stop shouting or else I'm not coming."

"Fine! But come fast!"

Noor opened the door and kept her right leg out whereas her left leg was still inside the house. Soon Zeeshan came down and took his keys.

"Fast! Fast! Fast!"

Zeeshan ignored her and started walking towards his car. Noor showed him the address and he started driving.

"Where is Phupujaan?" Noor asked.

"I just woke up so how will I know?"

"She was not at home and Dadajaan was not feeling well last night so he is still sleeping. You were my only option. Sorry for disturbing you."

"What?"

"What?" Noor asked frowning.

"I think I heard something wrong. What did you just say?"

Noor rolled her eyes,"I'm not saying it again."

"You know there is a word sorry? Wow this was not expected."

"Life is a good teacher."

Zeeshan raised his eyebrows,"Wow. Enough for today Noor."

"Zeeshan it will take time for me to go on the fifteenth floor and I might get lost as well. So we only have ten minutes! Drive fast!"

Zeeshan ignored her and kept on driving. They were quiet for five minutes. Noor was stopping herself from being irritating and asking him again and again to drive faster but then Noor could not take it anymore and asked

"Zeeshan?"

"We are almost there."

"Alhumdulillah."