Chapter 53.

Jazaki Allahu khairan Fiza for this beautiful Cover!

"Please Zeeshan!" Noor said, who had a lipstick in her right hand and Mascara in left.

"No, Noor." Zeeshan said before sitting on the bed.

"Come on, Zeeshan. Don't be a spoilsport!"

"No."

"I'm your only female cousin. How can you refuse me?" Noor said walking towards the bed.

"I have many female cousins on dad's side."

"Ok." She paused for some time," I'm your only cousin who is 6 years younger."

"Actually, I have two cousins who are 6 years younger than me on my dad's side."

"You are very much interested on your dad's side Cousins."

"Jealous?"

"Jealous my foot." Noor said narrowing her eyes which made Zeeshan smile," I'm your only wife. Now don't you dare say you have one on your dad's side!"

Zeeshan smiled mischievously," what if I say, I have one more wife?"

"You want to die?"

Zeeshan narrowed his eyes,"you won't really do that, so why to say?"

"Oh Mr. Malik you don't know me!"

Zeeshan pulled her down, making her sit next to him. "I don't want to go. Why are you forcing me?"

"Because I know why you are refusing to come. You feel insecure around them."

"If you know, then why are you doing this?"

"Because I want you to stop feeling that! There is nothing to be insecure." Zeeshan did not say or move. He didn't know what to say to her so he thought being quiet was the best option. "Tell me what exactly is it? What is that one thing which makes you think we are better than you?"

"Noor."

"Say!"

"Ok!" He thought for some time before saying,"You all are better Muslims I mean." He frowned when he failed to think of a way to express his thoughts. "You know what I mean."

"What makes you think we are good muslims? Have you seen me reading Quran? I only read it in Ramadan and I don't even complete it. Afzal is a lazy guy and he misses Salah a lot! Kehara finds it difficult to concentrate on Salah and now she had stopped trying. Sufyaan Bhai has no knowledge about Islam. He prays and reads Quran but that's it. I'm sure you know more than him. Yamina's mom was not a muslim so even she lacks knowledge. We just know how to act muslim. We wear Hijab and pray but we are not perfect! No one is perfect. There is nothing called perfect. If we can say someone is a good muslim then that has to be My Brother and yes, also Zyva. But even they are not perfect! We all are trying and that's what is important. Allah don't expect us to be perfect he wants us to try our best and improve every day. Am I making sense?"

Zeeshan who was looking down slowly nodded his head.

"Now be a good boy and get ready!"

"Ok."

"Good! Now you better be fast! We have to buy a gift for Haajar before we go there."

"Hey , Noor."

"Go go go!"

Noor shooed him away so that he gets ready. Then she got Zubiya and Iiman ready before getting ready herself. Naaz and Mehmood were going to take the girls with them whereas Noor and Zeeshan were going to go and buy a gift before going to the party.