Chapter 52.

Luckily, I could not sleep after Fajr so I wrote this chapter.

Many people have asked me what my name is. Initially I was trying to hide from few people so I didn't tell them my real name. It was always my nickname or the first four alphabets of my name. But then it was impossible for them to find me so I started telling everyone my real name. But then I thought it won't be fair to others so I'm telling my real name now.

Kahkashan.

I'm sorry to everyone to whom I lied. And usually people ask me what is the meaning of my name after hearing it so I will save time for you guys. It means group of stars so in many books and on net you will find its meaning as galaxy or Milky way.

Enjoy:)

After some time she wrapped her arm around his , leaning on his shoulder.

"Everything will be fine."

And then he rested is head on hers.

"In Shaa Allah."

"Noor", Zeeshan said almost five minutes later.

"Hmm."

"Which answer was wrong?"

"What?"

"In that game I got one wrong. Which one was it?"

Noor smiled, "I chose mom over dad."

Zeeshan frowned deeply ," Really ? But you are always close to your father."

"I was. Then I grew up."

Zeeshan frowned again, "Ok."

Noor closed her eyes before saying, " You remember how my dad used to be? He used to insult mom and was very rude to her."

"That's why he was."

"No, he liked mum very much.  He got married to her only because their grandma wanted them to marry . She was from India and he was born and raised here. He always thought he got married to an illiterate women who only knows how to cook. That's why he never introduced her to his friends. I grew up with that concept.  Just like him even I was ashamed of her. I was rude and mean to her. I didn't consider her as a human being with feelings."

"Then what made you both change?"

"I had a fight with her and started crossing the road without realising that a car was coming my way. My mom saved me but she ended up in the ICU. Doctors said she might not survive. That's when we both realised we not only love her but we cannot live without  her. She was the most important part of us and we never realised that."

Zeeshan entwined their fingers together, " We all make mistakes."

" The worst  part is she is not illiterate. She did Major in mathematics, something I can never think about doing. She was way more qualified from me and I was such a spoil brat. Actually dad was my God. I followed him blindly. After that accident, both of us changed and now we are good to her. But we regret what we did. That's the reason I'm not so close to dad now. I love him. He is my hero. But I realised he was a really bad husband. It's not like I have not forgiven him. Who am I to not forgive when I did the same mistake but I'm still mad at him for all that he did. My mom suffered so many years because of us. She only had Aman Bhai and no one else. I wonder how she survived all these years."

" Don't hate him Noor. Yeah ! What he did was wrong but I guess that's what these siblings do. They don't value their partners."

"Zeeshan !"