Chapter 11.

I'm so sorry!!! I really don't know how this chapter got published earlier!! Why is that publish option right next to Save option!!! This time I even turned off my net but still this chapter got published!! I'm so so so so so so sorry!! I know this always happens and it's annoying! I'm sorry again!

Also before deleting the Chapter I saw there were 40 comments so can I please get those 40 comments back???  And people who had read this Chapter earlier read it again because that Chapter was incomplete!

And that beautiful cover above is made by my Haji bhaji StrivingNiqabi

Enjoy:)

Sorry again

Noor was standing near her window lost in the beauty of the sky when her eyes fell on her Nephew who was smiling for some reason. Noor instantly smiled. Her niece and nephew can make her smile any time anywhere. She picked up her scarf and left her room. Their house had turned into a fish market which was always crowded. She had to keep her scarf with her all the time just in case some non-mehram walks in the room.

Soon She was sitting on the couch in their living room. Noor looked around her and frowned. Their living room was a mess. She was deciding Whether she should clear the room or just sit and relax when Kehara came in the room with her twins.

"Kehara, look how talented your kids are."

Kehara smiled before sitting next to Noor,"when it comes to creating mess no one can beat my children."

"Their cuteness is the compensation for that. My baby!" Noor extended her hands towards Amal and she instantly smiled widely. 

"I will miss them so much." Noor said.

"Even we will miss you Noor phuphu."Kehara said.

"Noor!" Zyva exclaimed coming in the room.

"Zyva, get lost." Noor said.

"I love you,too." 

Zyva sat on the floor and kept her bag on the chair when Keyaan came running towards her. 

"Keyaan!"

"Mum."Keyaan said smiling.

"I love him so much. He calls me mum!"Zyva said.

"That's because it's difficult for him to say Mumanijaan which Kehara was trying to teach him." Noor said.

"Noor, don't be jealous darling."

"I'm not jealous and that's true!"

"Jealous baby."

"Zyva, why will I be jealous? I'm their only phuphu!"

"I'm their only Mumani."

"I'm blood!"

"Red and gross​, I totally agree."

"Zyva,what's wrong with you?" Noor asked.

"Looks like someone is happy."Kehara said looking at Zyva.

"Hmmmmmmm. What's up Zyva?"Noor teased.

"Nothing." Zyva said rolling her eyes.

"Zyva is blushing!" Noor said.

"Noor! You are 24. Act like one." Zyva said.

"Why is everyone pointing out my age! I'm just 24 not 42!"

"And unmarried So you are older than 42 for the society." Kehara joked.

Noor narrowed her eyes making Zyva and Kehara laugh.