Chapter 10.

Jazaki Allahu khairan iimanmaeen for editing this chapter!!!

"You have no idea how painful it is to write something 400 times!" Noor exclaimed.

Kehara laughed before shaking her head"Dadajaan really made you do that?"

"Yes! It's all that Zeeshan's fault! He is so bad!"

"Noor it was your fault."

"What do you mean?"

"You said he wanted to call someone urgently right?"

"Yes."

"Then you should have allowed him to call first."

"But why?"

"Because that was urgent! That means it was more important!"

Noor thought for some time about, trying to find a good reply but she failed.

"Hello? Noor?"

"Yeah."

"Forget it. We have more problems."

"I know right!"

"I really don't know what to do Noor." Kehara said.

"About what?"

"About Noman! His mom wants me to make him realise what he is doing is wrong. I don't want to talk to him. And what about Aman?"

"Don't tell him and talk to him."

"That would be so risky Noor. And that's wrong. Aman won't trust me again.Daddy will be very upset."

"You are right. Then tell him."

"It's not easy. He hates Noman! No man will be able to take this."

"But Kehara if you can save his marriage then you should do that."

"I know."

"It's complicated, right?"

"I don't know why but I feel so sacred now."

"Calm down Kehara. Aman Bhai is a good human being. He will understand."

"You never know Noor."

"Kehara talk to him and decide. Taking stress for no reason won't help."

"Yeah you are right. I will talk to him in the evening."

"Good. Now smile fast."

"I don't want to smile."

"Kehara!!"

" Noor I will call you later. Bye AllahHafiz."

"AllahHafiz."

Kehara kept the phone on the table and started working again. She knows it is complicated and risky but if she can help then she wants to help.

Kehara was hoping for the day to go slow but when we hope something then exactly opposite happens. Soon it was time to leave Office and Kehara was not sure what she should do.

Aman was still at work when she reached home. She decided to complete all the work before Aman comes so that they can talk. Today Khurshid came home early so he took all three kids with him and now they all are having fun time with Khurshid, Sufyaan and Zyva.

Kehara finished all her work and then called Aman to ask where he was. But before he could answer the call door bell rang. Kehara ran to the door and opened.

"Assalamu Alayekum!"Aman said.

"Walekum assalam."

"You are look beautiful today."