Chapter 19. (For readers who cannot see the Chapter!)

Aman was planning to beat Ibaad after listening to Noor's story but Kehara stopped him. She was holding him tightly​ and was continuously saying something to calm him down. But there was no one to handle her brother. This time Sufyaan lost it and punched Ibaad.

"How dare you? What the hell do you think of yourself!?"

"Sufyaan!" Khurshid tried to stop his son.

"Sufyaan, cool down man." Yunus said.

"Sufyaan, one more from my side!" Afzal exclaimed.

"Pleasure!"

Sufyaan punched him again and this time Ibaad's nose started bleeding.Before Sufyaan goes out of control, Yunus and Yusuf pulled him away from Ibaad.

"Calm down." Yunus said again.

"We all are angry but that does not mean you will kill him." Yusuf said.

"Sufyaan, we have kids and ladies here. Please." Yunus said.

"Fine!"

"Now, listen to her quietly." Yusuf warned.

"When did Zeeshan came in the picture?"  Naaz asked.

"I have no idea Phuphu. I was not even aware that he knows everything. It was just few minutes before Imam came in the room when Zynah told me that I'm getting married to Zeeshan."

Zyva and Rahemat looked at Zynah, who was standing next to her aunt Valiqa. They had blank expression on their faces which was intimidating, so she instantly hid behind her aunt.

"Mr. Groom it's time for story telling." Wildan said.

Zeeshan looked at him and Wildan smiled.

"Zeeshan?" Mehmood said.

Zeeshan nodded his head before he started narrating the other half of the story

Zeeshan opened the door of the hospital where he works and started walking towards his room. He was getting bored at home so he decided to come early and check  few extra patients. He loves to help his patients. For him there was only one reason to live and that was to save lives and he loves kids so he decided to make it his career.

He smiled at the patients who were waiting for their turn. Then he found one of his patients and talked to her parents for some time before finally going towards his room. He heard someone's voice coming from his room so he opened the door without making any noise. It was Zynah and she was talking to someone on the phone. Zynah was not looking good but it was none of his business so he was planning to leave when he heard her say Noor and before he could decide whether to leave or stay he heard their whole conversation.

"Noor ,Why!? He has a girlfriend!...........So? That does not mean you should get married to him just because he is single now. Noor, what are you doing?

Zynah raised her eyebrows before frowning when she saw Zeeshan standing in the room.

"Ok." Zeeshan frowned and started walking towards his desk where Zynah was standing. "I will call you later than. I have some work." Zynah said before disconnecting the call.

"What's happened?"  Zeeshan asked.

"Nothing sir."

"Then why are you looking so scared?"

"I'm not scared."

"Who was it? Noor?"

"Yes."