Chapter 31

Jazaki Allahu khairan MinionsHome for This Beautiful cover!

Also there was one girl who had sent me many covers but I'm unable to find that email. Girl if you are reading this then message me now!

This Chapter is not edited properly so please ignore mistakes.

Enjoy:)

Zeeshan was still frowning trying to understand what was happening, "Why?"

"I was missing my family so Phuphu told me to go and meet them." Noor said while keeping her cosmetics in her purse.

"Ok. When will you come back?"

"I don't know. With Baba I guess."

"Baba is not coming back for next 3 to 4 months."

"Oh." Noor stopped for a second. Then she picked up her phone charger slowly and kept it in her purse.

Zeeshan waited for few seconds for her to say something but when she started packing again he went in to change.

Noor was standing in front of the wardrobe thinking what else she should pack. She was confused if she should take her favourite T-shirt or not. She was still thinking what to do when Zeeshan's phone started ringing. Noor looked at the phone for few seconds before going and picking it up in her hand.

"Hello." Someone said from the other side.

"Hello." Noor said softly.

No one said anything for next few seconds before the call was disconnected. Noor frowned while removing the phone from her ear. At the same time Zeeshan opened the door.

"Who was it?" He asked.

"I don't know. Some girl. It got disconnected."

"You didn't see the caller ID?"

"Unknown number."

"Give me." Zeeshan extended his hand.

Noor gave him his phone and started packing again. Zeeshan called the number but no one answered. He kept the phone on the table and looked at his wife. He crossed his arms before raising his eyebrows,"For how many years are you going?"

"Seventeen?" Noor said after turning around to face him.

"Once in a blue moon you can give a proper answer."

Noor laughed,"I'm sorry. I'm just too excited and happy!"

"I can see that."

Noor smiled widely" you have good eyes!"

Zeeshan shook his head,"You were shouting you are hungry and now you are wasting time."

Noor eyes became wide,"I totally forgot about the food!"

Zeeshan shook his head again and started walking. Noor closed her bag and started walking behind him. She was very excited to meet her family. This was the first time in her life when she was away from her parents for so long. She was missing them more than she expected. But little did she know her excitement was not going to last for long.

***

"How am I looking?" Noor asked Naaz.

"Beautiful." Naaz said smiling.

"Sure? Or should I change?"

"I'm sure."

"Ok. Actually I have this habit​ of asking someone how I'm looking whenever I wear a new dress."