Chapter 18.

"what the hell are you doing?"

"Noor?" Ibaad asked.

"Yes! Why did you call my dad?"

"He didn't tell you what I said?"

"Yes, he did! Now tell me what is going on!?"

"I'm sorry but We are getting married."

"No! Ibaad, directly tell me what are you thinking?"

"Let's meet and then talk."

"No! I don't want to see you!"

"Please Noor. Just listen to me once and then the decision is all yours."

Noor frowned thinking what she should do. After thinking for some time She thought it won't be harmful to meet him once so she said yes.

"I will message you the date and Time. And don't worry we will meet really soon."

Noor disconnected the call without replying and threw her phone on the bed. She was trying to understand why Ibaad changed suddenly but whatsoever she was not able to understand why someone will do that.

"Ibaad!" Ismail exclaimed looking at his son.

Ibaad did not look at his father. He was not guilty and his head was high up. He didn't care what he father thinks. He gave him importance for a really long time and now he was tired of that.

"Ya Allah." Kehara said under her breath.

Aman was very angry and just like Afzal, even Aman was planning to hurt Zeeshan so to control his actions Kehara was holding his hand. At first Kehara was confused if she should hold her husband's hand or her brother's​ but the facial expression of her husband's​ face indicated​ he was more angry so she decided to stay with him.

"What happened next?" Haajar asked.

"Ibaad did not call me for next two days."

"Why is he not calling?" Zynah asked.

"I don't know. You think I should call him?" Noor asked, biting her nails.

" Yeah, you should call him! Stop this before things get complicated."

"You are right. I should have told my parents but I don't know why I didn't. Now I feel it's too late. I don't know what is happening."

"Calm down. Call him now and ask him what he is upto and after that tell your parents everything."

"Ok."

"Call him now!"

"Ok ok. AllahHafiz."

Noor disconnected the call and started searching for Ibaad's number. Soon she was holding her phone near her ear waiting for Ibaad to answer her call. After some time Ibaad answered the call.

"I was planning to call you today."

"Explain me everything now or I'm telling my parents everything."

"Don't do that please. I'm coming today. Talk to me and then you can do whatever you want to do."

Noor thought for some time what she should do. Everything was complicated​ and Noor was not sure why. Ibaad waited for some time for her to say something but she decided to remain silent.

"You decide the time and place." Ibaad said.

"Ok."

Noor disconnected the call immediately after saying that. She was not interested in talking to him. He was complicating her simple life and she hated him for that. Next day she texted him the place and the time. It was a normal meeting for her. She was planning to shout at him and make him realise that breaking Noor's promise can be harmful. She was sure things will be under her control. Little did she know.