Chapter 50.

Jazaki Allahu khairan fizas503 for this beautiful cover. I really loved it!

Enjoy:)

"How can she do that!?" 

Noor looked down as she was scared of Naaz's reaction. Zeeshan and Noor had told Naaz and Mehmood about Daneen's letter and as expected that made Naaz angry.

"She had no other choice."  Zeeshan tried to explain again.

"She is a complete stranger. How can you believe her? She can be a fraud."

"We know her. Although for just few months but we know that she is a good lady who is suffering."

"Zeeshan you are a practical person. How did you agree to do that?"

"We just wanted to help."

"Zeeshan she can be a fraud. What if that girl is not her daughter and she had kidnapped her? What if police comes here looking for her."

"We are sure Zubiya is her daughter." Zeeshan said. He was trying his best to control his anger but his mom was making it difficult for him. 

"Phuphu She looks exactly like her father. We have seen him." Noor finally gathered courage to talk.

"Ok. Then what if Zubiya is Daneen's step daughter and this is her way of taking revenge from her husband? She gave way his daughter to a stranger."

Zeeshan who was ready to protest suddenly became quiet. His mom had a good point. He wanted to say something against what she said but he found himself agreeing with her at some point.

"Phuphu I'm sorry. I never thought about all the possibilities." Noor said looking down.

Mehmood frowned looking at Noor's expressions. Naaz was going to say something when Mehmood didn't allow her to speak by saying,

"Ok, enough. Naaz I agree with all your points but kids wanted to help, which is a good thing. But what's done is done now. We cannot do much about it now. So let's help them help Zubiya. And Kids next time be careful. Like Naaz said anyone can be a fraud. Think before you act. Helping is good but don't end up in trouble."

Noor looked at him and nodded her head. She was looking scared so Mehmood smiled at her. She smiled awkwardly before looking down again. Naaz and Zeeshan were quiet,trying to control their anger. Noor was hoping Naaz won't shout at her and Mehmood was keeping an eye on his wife and son so that they don't start fighting. Just when Zeeshan thought he should say something, they all heard someone running towards them. They looked at the entrance of the living room to see who it was. After few seconds Zubiya came running to the room.

"Salam. I'm ready! Let go to the park." She said cheerfully.

Noor was worried as she didn't know what Naaz might do or say to Zubiya. She was not sure if she should stand up and go with Zubiya or just sit there quiet. Although Noor loved her aunt, she was scared of her ever since they were small kids.

"Come I will take you." Naaz said picking up her purse from the table which she had brought from her room to search her client's number.

Everyone looked at Naaz, confused by her act. They all were not expecting her to shout at Zubiya but they also didn't expect her to take Zubiya to the park.

"Go and wear your shoes." Naaz said.

Zubiya smiled before running out again to wear her shoes. Naaz then turned around and found all of them looking at her, questioningly.