Chapter 15.

I'm so sorry for not replying to all comments! I'm trying my best to reply all but unfortunately I'm little busy!!! Sorry again!

Enjoy:)

"The Heebie-Jeebies"

Noor was in class five when this idiom, in a book caught her attention. Next day as soon as she saw her teacher she asked her it's meaning. Her teacher said, if something makes you sacred or nervous you say that "it gives you the Heebie-Jeebies".

After so many years today all of a sudden,out of nowhere this word came in her mind.

She looked down at her finger and saw a beautiful ring. It was one of the most beautiful rings she had ever seen. After few minutes when she was done admiring her engagement ring she looked up and took a deep breath.

To say that she was nervous would be an understatement. She was screaming inside out of fear. The only reason why she was acting normal was because of the million guests in her house.

Dream? Yes,it was a dream. At least Noor was sure about it. How on earth was she getting married tomorrow? She was a normal happy single girl a month ago and now she was the bride? That's not possible.

But as if understanding his aunt's thoughts Keyaan bit her hand.

"Ouch! Keyaan! You are such a bad boy!"

Keyaan smiled widely. Noor tried to act angry but that was impossible for her so soon she picked him up and kissed his cheek.

"Mum." Keyaan said.

Noor narrowed her eyes,"I'm always doing something or the other for you, to make your laugh and you want your mum?"

"Mum."

Noor kept staring him to let him know that she was hurt but Keyaan was clueless why his aunt was staring him.

"Zyva!"

"Mum!"

"Yeah, yeah it's your mum's name. Zyva come here fast."

"What happened ,Noor?" Zyva asked coming in the room.

Noor didn't say anything and just gave Keyaan to her. Zyva frowned before taking him from Noor.

"What's​ wrong?" Zyva asked.

"I'm leaving tomorrow and he wants him mum."

"Keyu, why are you doing this?" Zyva asked Keyaan.

"Ha." Keyaan said.

"He is a bad baby." Noor said.

"No. He is not a bad baby. He is our cutie pie."

"Zyva, go away with your baby."

Zyva smiled before shaking her head. She sat next to Noor and forced  her to take Keyaan,"He is more attracted to me now but no one can change the fact that you love him the most. He is really small now to understand things."

Noor rested her head on Zyva's shoulder, "Zyva , I'm scared."

"It's normal. Chill."

"Everyone mom, Kehara,my aunt all said the same thing."

"Then don't worry so much."

"Hmm."

They were quiet for some time enjoying silence. Noor was thinking how her life was going to change in few hours. She was trying to be positive and happy not for herself but for others.