I'm back!!

Autumn.

Winter, that her life was, started to blossom when he came. He stopped the heavy rains, that seemed impossible to stop and then the happy season start. She was too addicted to cold weather and shiver, but she loved when season changed.

But then Strom decided to visit the town. Winds, that  accompanies it, were very angry and aggressive.  With a blink of an eye, everything was destroyed. Destroyed beyond repair.

It was time for change again. Happy, that the season was suddenly started to fade. The blue sky, did not reveal the secret. Seasons change with time, but now the time stopped. This season was here to stay. This season was here to break.

This story takes you back in time, in 1933, when life was not easy. This is a story about greed, revenge, love and pain.

***

Hello!!

I'm back!!

New story!!!

I'm really excited for this book! I always wanted to write this one! It's a historic fiction, something new for me!!! This is a real life story of someone I'm related too! So please give it a try!!!

And for now I'm taking break from New girl series. I know I promised I will write Haajar and raiyan's story next but I still got few things to figure out in that story so I'm starting a new story!! Please give it a try!!

I hope you all enjoy it!!

Thank you!!!!