Chapter 29.

Assalamu Alayekum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu!

So so soooo Alhumdulillah two of my books got selected for Literary awards!! Yay! Jazaki Allahu khairan for everyone who nominated me! Now I need everyone's support! Please if you all have time then go and vote for New girl in the Office or New girl in the house.

Jazaki Allahu khairan in advance!

Love you!

Enjoy:)

"The bear went over the mountain
The bear went over the mountain
To see what he could see
The other side of the mountain
Was all that he could see
Was all that he could seeeeeeee."

Zeeshan closed his eyes before throwing his head back. Noor was shaking her head slowly.

"Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are.
Up above the world so high,
Like a diamond in the sky.
Twinkle, twinkle, little star,
How I wonder what you are!"

"Noor please stop it," Zeeshan said softly.

"How I wonder what you are!"

"Ma," Zeeshan said closing his eyes again.

"Five little monkeys..."

"Where are you!?"

"Were jumping on the bed."

"Stop singing Noor."

"Go to your room."

"Unfortunately you will come there as well. I miss those days when it was only my room."

Zeeshan suddenly looked at the wall clock and frowned when he realised it was almost twelve. He stood up before picking up the phone from the table. He called his mom but she didn't answer. He called again but no one answered it.

"What happened?" Noor asked.

"She is not answering the call."

"Call again."

"Called her thrice."

"Now?"

"I will go and check." Zeeshan​ started walking towards the exit.

"Wait wait wait!"

"What?" Zeeshan asked looking at her.

"I'm also coming."

"Noor I'm not going for a picnic."

"I'm coming. Stay there!"

"Noor I'm going!"

"Five minutes!"

Noor ran as fast as possible to her room. She was thinking were her abaya was . She opened the closet to see if it was there. It was not there so she ran to the guest room but unfortunately, it was not there as well. Running back to her room she thought about checking her bag. Luckily she found her abaya in that. Without wasting any time she wore it and ran back to the living room. Zeeshan was not there so she ran towards​ the door. Zeeshan was standing near the door, Waiting for her to come.

"Fast!"

Wearing her shoes she came out of the house. Zeeshan locked the door and then they went towards​ his car. Soon they were on their way to Naaz' shop. Noor was continuously calling Naaz but even now there was no reply.