Chapter 42.

Jazaki Allahu khairan Rabia_j for this beautiful cover! I really love it!

Enjoy:)

Zeeshan used his keys to open the door before coming inside. He kept the keys on the stand before removing his shoes. He slowly started walking towards the kitchen as he was thirsty and wanted to drink water. But he wanted to get rid of his not so comfortable clothes so he went to his room instead.

In thier room he  saw Iiman who was sleeping peacefully which made him smile and forget everything, all his worries and problems. He could not help but think how lucky she was to live without any worries and problems. From past one month Zeeshan slept only for three to four hours a day. He was working day and night to find a new job but nothing seemed better than his old job.

Then he changed quickly. He kissed Iiman's cheeks before leaving the room. While walking towards the kitchen he noticed that Noor was nowhere to be seen and the house was dangerously quiet.

He was thinking what might have happened when his eyes fell on his wife. He shook his head before closing his eyes.

"Noor have you realised you are sitting on the dinning table. Get down!"

"Welcome home." She said still looking down.

"Noor we keep our food on it how can you sit on it? At least put your legs down."

Noor came to the edge of the table before slowly putting her legs down. Zeeshan frowned before walking towards her.

"Noor, what happened?"

"Nothing."

"Then what happened to your face?"

"Nothing. That's my natural face. You just don't like it."

This time he raised an eyebrow,"Noor?"

"Sit down it will take time."

Zeeshan's first thought was to sit next to her but then he realised that would mean to sit on the table. Without thinking twice he sat on the chair next to her.

"You cannot even do what I do." She said softly.

"What?" He asked frowning.

"Zeeshan will you be honest if I ask you something?"

"Ok."

"You had a girlfriend before?"

"What?"

"Just answer."

"No."

"You liked someone?"

"Noor what's going on?"

"Answer please."

"I didn't have time to think about girls."

"Ok."

"Noor what happened?"

"Nothing."

"Noor I guess you should rest now."

"You don't want to ask me all those questions?"

"What questions?"

"Like the ones I asked."

"Noor let's go out."

"Where?"

"Go and bring Iiman. Forget using your brain now."

Noor did not say anything and quietly went to their room. She followed Zeeshan order without thinking. She stopped thinking about everything then. Urfi left some three hours ago and ever since then Noor was sitting on the table. She was continuously thinking about what Urfi's friend said. She didn't know how to react to that. She was not sure if she had the right to be upset about it or not but she was upset. Even when she tried to make herself feel better, deep down she knew she cannot be fine with the new information she got.