Chapter 49.

Jazaki Allahu khairan Asma Kamal for this beautiful cover. It's really beautiful! I love it.

Looks like not many people got the notification of the chapter I updated yesterday. Just in case you didn't get, read Chapter 48 first!

Enjoy:)

"Iiman please sleep." Noor said who was very close to crying.

Iiman was being very stubborn and cranky today. She was crying but Noor could not understand why. It was evident that she was tired and wanted to sleep but she was not ready to sleep. Noor was very tired and wanted to sleep but Iiman was not letting her rest. She was walking back and forth in her room slowly rocking Iiman up and down. When once again Iiman lifted her head up before saying Amma, Noor slowly shook her head. She kept on doing that out of frustration. After two minutes of doing that she was feeling more sleepy . This gave her an idea. She slowly started moving Iiman sideways hoping that would make her sleepy as well. That guess of Noor actually worked and soon Iiman kept her head on Noor's shoulder. Noor slowly increased her pace so that she sleeps faster. After ten minutes Noor went near the mirror in her room to see if Iiman had fallen asleep or not. She saw Iiman was sleeping so she slowly kept Iiman in her cradle. Noor observed her for a minute to make sure that she was actually sleeping.

"Noor."

Noor turned around to see who called her. Immediately a big smile made it's way on her face. Zeeshan was feeling cheated and exhausted but that smile on her face made him forget everything. He could not help but smile.

"Liar." She narrowed her eyes.

"Worth it."

"Yeah, because you love to annoy me."

"Yeah." Zeeshan smiled," Because I love."

Noor again narrowed her eyes. Zeeshan smiled again before keeping his bag in the corner. Then he went towards Iiman to see her. He smiled again when he saw her. 

"She was not ready to sleep! Alhumdulillah she slept a while ago."

"looks like she troubled you a lot."

"Yes! She was missing you and I had to suffer. You are evil in all ways."

Zeeshan smiled,"I'm hungry."

"Oh! Wait I will bring something."

"Ok."

"Hey, How did you get inside the house?"

"I found my parents out so they opened the door."

"Oh they came."

"Yup. Where had they gone?"

"On a date!"

"Really?"

"Yes! At least someone should go."

Zeeshan raised an eyebrow,"Noor."

She slowly looked up."Yeah."

"Dinner."

Noor frowned angrily before leaving the room. Zeeshan smiled again before shaking his head. He again turn around to look at Iiman. Then he looked at the bed and saw Zubiya sleeping. He was happy to finally see his family but he did not forget what his friend told him before leaving.

***

"Next time inform me before coming for better dinner." Noor said.

Zeeshan rolled the instant noodles in his fork,"Even if I inform, you won't provide me batter dinner."