Chapter 22.

Jazaki Allahu khairan @Zahreem for this beautiful cover!!!!

According to me I have replied to all the messages I have ever received but few days back I realised I didn't reply to someone! If that ever happened to you then trust me It was not done intentionally!!! I'm so sorry!! You can keep messaging me till the time I reply! I'm sorry if by any chance I have hurt anyone by not reply!

Also I have a surprise! NaeemNaufer took my interview and here is the link!

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/37hmyY4LYC

please don't forget to thank this super talented boy! Jazaki Allahu khairan for this interview Naeem!

And,

I have changed Urfi's friend's name from Betty to Leslie! I'm sure most of you don't remember it anyway but still just in case anyone of you still remembers​ it, I have changed it!

I think I'm done! Enjoy:)

"Urfi, please open the door." Leslie said for the fifth time.

"Go away, Leslie. I don't want to see anyone!"

"Urfi, please! How long are you going to mourn over that?"

Urfi started crying again. Ever since Wildan informed her about Zeeshan's Nikkha she could not stop crying. She was not trying to stop crying. She wanted her heart to feel free but it was not helping. She was not able to think about anything else. She didn't even go to university for her test today. For her this was end of the world.

"Urfi, open the door now or else I'm calling the police! Enough of this! Open this damn door now!"

Leslie waited for few seconds but when there was no sign of her opening the door, Leslie banged the door loudly.

"URFI, OPEN THE DOOR!"

Urfi finally gave up and stood up from the floor where she was sitting for hours. She unlocked the door but didn't open it before coming back to where she was sitting earlier. Leslie, opened the door and came inside. She quickly closed the door and ran to her friend.

"Urfi."

Urfi covered her face and started crying, again. Leslie hugged her friend and soon even she started crying. Urfi was in love with Zeeshan ever since she could remember. Her brother and Zeeshan were best friends from first grade. She cannot remember her life without Zeeshan. She always thought she will end up with him. Why won't she? She was the only girl Zeeshan use to talk to.

"Leslie, why me?"

"Urfi, please stop crying."

"No! First answer me! Why me! Why always me! My parents died when I was five. We had to leave New York and move here to this awful place! It took me years to adjust and when I was finally happy with my life my Grandfather who was my everything died. Two years later even my grandmother left. Why always me! Noor has everything ,a perfect Family,many friends, parents......... Zeeshan."

Leslie didn't know what to say so she was trying to be a good listener. Holding her friend close she was trying to stop her from crying. After five minutes she decided to let her be. Once she is done crying then maybe she will feel better, Leslie thought. Urfi never complained about anything. She was always happy with whatever happened to her but today was different. She talked about everything that had happened to her over the years.