Chapter 7.

"Hello." Urfi said after answering the call.

"Hello!"

Urfi smiled before saying,"Oh it's you Betty. Where are you ?"

"At home."

"You have a test in." Urfi checked the time in her wrist watch before saying,"Ten minutes."

"I'm not giving it.

"Why?"

"Just joking. It got postponed."

"Oh, ok."

"What are you doing fi?"

"Why do you call me fi? "

"Because I like it that way. Now tell me how are you?"

"I'm fine. How are you?"

"Good as always!" Betty said cheerfully.

Urfi smiled,"That's great."

"Where are you?" Betty asked.

"Home. I woke up late so I decided to stay at home today."

"Or?"

"Or?" Urfi asked in confusion.

"Or the truth is Mr. Zeeshan Malik is coming there and you just want to spend your day with him."

"Betty!"

"I knew it! You cannot leave your house when Zeeshan is coming because our baby Urfi loves him!" Betty teased.

"I should have never told you about my feelings."

"I would have still found out that."

"No."

"Yes!"

"No."

"Yes, my dear. I'm your best friend for a reason."

"Betty I have a lot of work to do. So bye."

Urfi disconnected the call and kept her phone on her bed. She was still smiling because of Betty's teasing. She always had a crush on Zeeshan but she never took her feelings seriously and had forgotten about it but three years back when he moved back to America her feelings came back in full force. Her small crush was no more a crush and had now turned to love. She have no idea what's in his mind and as of now she don't even want to know. She was still studying and getting married was not on her to do list.

Urfi came out of her room and started walking towards her brother's room. Wildan has no idea about her feelings and she was glad about that. She knocked the door before asking,

"Wildan what time will you leave?"

"In ten minutes."

"Ok."

Trying to stop herself from thinking about Zeeshan,Urfi started walking towards the kitchen to make breakfast for them.

***

"But why?" Sufyaan asked.

"She is almost twenty four. I think it's perfect time to get married." Aman said.

"Yeah, I agree." Afzal said.

"Kehara got married when she was twenty two." Aman reminded Sufyaan.

"That was my dad's decision."

"According to Sufyaan sisters never reach the age of marriage." Afzal joked.

"Exactly." Aman said.

"So, who is the guy?" Sufyaan asked.

"I don't know. Dad knows his father." Aman said.

"So they live in Arizona?" Afzal asked.