Chapter 16.

Two changes! One Dadajaan was in the room when Noor signed the papers and also He was with Zeeshan when he signed the papers! 

Enjoy:)

"I still remember when Noor was a small girl." Yunus said with a smile on his face." She was a very loud kid."

"And our favourite." Afzal completed his sentence.

"She was our leader. We got punished so many times because of her." Dawood said.

"I still wonder why our parents use to leave us under her supervision." Rashid said making a sad face.

"How cruel of them." Yusuf said.

Everyone started laughing. They all are in the wedding Hall waiting for the Nikkha to start.Like at all the functions, they were standing together and catching up on many stuffs that they had missed.

"And now she is getting married." Azhar said smiling.

"Our gatherings​ are going to be very boring now." Adnan said.

"Surprisingly that's true." Sufyaan said shaking his head.

"Noor, is the only girl of our group who is like a sister to everyone." Yunus said. 

"Actually the truth is all the girls are like our sisters." Azhar said.

"Except for Aman,Yunus,Sufyaan and Yusuf of course." Adanan said.

"Yeah they had eyes on our sisters." Dawood said rolling his eyes.

"Zyva, was not in the group." Sufyaan corrected. 

"Yes, she was." rashid said.

"Noor, had just introduced her to the group . She was not a part of this group."

"But she came with us to that picnic." Azhar said.

"And also she was there in your sister's birthday and many more gathering." Adnan said.

"Give up Sufyaan they are not going to let you win." Yunus adviced.

"You all are such bad men." Rashid said.

"Shut up, Rashid." Yusuf said.

"It's true my dear friend." Dawood said.

"Why do we have these kids with us all the time?" Sufyaan asked.

"Why do you hate us so much uncle?" Dawood asked.

Sufyaan shook his head making others laugh. Suddenly they saw Aman running. They all frowned.  Aman stopped when someone said Qabool hai. They all understood something was wrong. Sufyaan and Afzal immediately went to him.

"Aman, what's wrong?" Sufyaan asked.

"Zeeshan said Qabool hai. Look Ibaad is standing there. Zeeshan got married to Noor."

"What? Aman what are you talking about?" Afzal asked.

"Aman?" Sufyaan said.

"Ibaad came and told us that Zeeshan was the one in the room and he is getting married to Noor so I was running to stop him but he said Qabool hai. He got married to Noor!"

"This Nikkha is not Valid!" Afzal exclaimed.

"Who is Zeeshan!?" Sufyaan asked.

"My cousin."

"Let's get that idiot out!" Sufyaan shouted before walking towards the room.

"Zeeshan!"

***