Chapter 32.

"Just when I thought he was a good person. How dare he! How can he do that to me. betrayer. Why did he marry me if he was involved with someone else. Did I tell him to save me or to marry me. Zeeshan!" Noor covered her face with he hand. "This will ruin everything. Your mom is already suffering and now she will suffer more. And I started to trust you Mr. Zeeshan Malik, I thought you are not so bad. I thought you are a good person. I started to like you! Why Zeeshan why!" Tears started rolling down her cheeks. She removed her hand from her face and wiped her tears. "Or maybe I'm over reacting. It was not like we were in love with each other. He saved me from an evil person. He is my saviour. I never ask or thought about him. Maybe he was in love with someone else. Maybe I'm the one who came between them. Maybe I ruined everything for them. Maybe I'm the culprit." This time she covered her mouth with her hands." Ya Allah! Why is this happening to me. Allah help me please."

"Noor." 

Noor looked up and saw Zeeshan standing in front of her. She looked away before wiping her tears. 

"I'm going to the hospital to get Anbreen baji's body can you please look after the baby?"

Noor frowned before tears started flowing again. She had totally forgotten about Anbreen. When Zeeshan told her about the baby she forgot about everything and everyone. Now she was feeling guilty and selfish. 

"Noor?"

"Yeah." Noor said after few more seconds.

"Ok and I have informed your parents. They are coming."

"Zeeshan go." Noor said closing her eyes.

Zeeshan kept the baby on the bed next to Noor and left. Noor did not look at the baby. She was ignoring her. Noor didn't know what was hurting more Zeeshan's betrayal or Anbreen's death but she knew something in her was hurting a lot. 

Suddenly the baby started crying. Noor was again ignoring her. She didn't want to take her in her hands. She wanted to stay as far away as possible. But the baby kept on crying. After some more time Noor turned to her right and saw the baby. She was red and very small. She was crying a lot. Noor finally took her in her hands. 

"Why are you crying? I'm the one who should cry." Noor said to the baby. The Baby was still crying.Noor started rocking her back and forth."Why are you crying? Are you hungry? But I have nothing to give you. Zeeshan didn't even give me your baby food. He doesn't care about anyone.At least he should care for you."

Noor stood up and started walking in the room. She was still rocking the baby. Soon she fell asleep. 

After walking for some more time Noor sat on the bed again and kept the baby on her lap. She looked at her face and again tears started to fall.

"You are so small. Where is your mom? Why did she abandon you? Your evil dad forced her?"the baby was sleeping peacefully, clueless about what was happening. " I don't like your parents.They are not good people. Even you should not like them. One of them left you and the other one went out leaving you with your step mom."

Noor looked away from the baby and wiped her tears again. After some time she picked up her phone. Unlocking it she went online on WhatsApp. She wanted to talk to someone but calling someone was not a good idea as She was sure she will start crying. She saw Kehara was online so she was composing a text to her when she received a message from Zeeshan. she opened his chat to read the message.

"How is the baby?"

Noor clenched her teeth. She wanted to say something mean and rude but she controlled herself.