Chapter 25.

Again there are few people who are unable to see chapter 25! So this chapter is for them! Sorry!

"We are getting married." Ibaad said.

"No!" Noor shouted moving back.

"Yes, Noor. We are getting married now."

"No!"

Noor started running and Ibaad ran behind her.

"Noor!"

"No!" Noor cried.

"Noor."

"Go."

"NOOR."

Noor opened her eyes and tears started to flow. She closed her eyes again,"what are you two doing here?"

"Noor, what's wrong?" Zyva asked.

"Why where you saying no?" Kehara asked.

"I said that?"

"Yeah, you were shouting." Kehara said.

Noor sat straight up,"ok."

"Bad dream?" Kehara asked.

"Ibaad dream."

"What was he doing?" Zyva asked.

"What else can he do? Forcing me to marry him."

"Oh." Kehara said.

"Jerk. Idiot. Insane."Zyva rubbed her hand on Noor's. "He will never be happy in his life. He will always...."

"Noor enough. Don't say all that. I know it's normal to think like that but don't. When Noman's​ mom called few days back I felt really bad. When you will be happy in your life their sad life will haunt you. I was guilty about all the things I said and thought when I came to know about them. So please try to avoid thinking or saying bad about anyone."

Zyva and Noor looked down, trying to understand what Kehara said. They never thought that way. Where Noor was finding it difficult to agree there Zyva was feeling guilty for being mean. She always said and thought bad about her cousin. Even if he was bad , desiring bad for him made her no different.

"Ok but he is a narcissist." Noor said.

"Noor." Kehara said frowning.

"This was the last time! I will never say anything again. Promise." Noor raised her hands​ in the air.

Zyva smiled before shaking her head,"you are so cute Noorie."

"Now get out of the bed and get ready fast." Kehara said.

"Why?" Noor asked.

"My kids are turning one tomorrow and there are many things to do. So we need to work faster."

"Time is running! It feels like yesterday when they were born and now look they are one year old. It's sad." Zyva said.

Noor smiled before leaving her bed. Zyva was feeling sad because time was running fast but there was only one thing Noor wanted, time to run as fast as possible.

***

"Your father is right." Wildan said.

"I don't believe this. He is proud of me. I thought this day will never come."

Wildan smiled,"you are a really good human being. You deserve those words."

Zeeshan smiled,"I don't know about that."

"You know nothing. Idiot."

"I'm really worried for one of my patients." Zeeshan said to change the topic.