Chapter 45.

My best friend was feeling guilty for judging Urfi so she made the above edit! I think it's really sweet of her to do that! Jazaki Allahu khairan Haji!!!

Also SerendipityBookClub took my interview few days back! Here is the link! Please go and read it if you want!

http://my.w.tt/UiNb/dWAQ9iQv2F

Jazaki Allahu khairan for taking my interview ❤

It's a small Chapter. Sorry about that!

Enjoy:)

Noor moved the curtain a little bit to see what was going outside. Zeeshan and wildan were talking about something standing near Wildan's car. Zeeshan said something and Wildan smiled before shaking his head. Noor smiled as well before closing the curtain again. She turned around and smiled wider when she saw Iiman and Zubiya playing. She sat down next to them and started playing with them.

It has been almost a month since Urfi died. It was difficult for everyone to accept but now they all were stable. Wildan was still depressed but just like all times he accepted the fact. He knew crying and overthinking will not help so instead he was trying to live his normal life. He was sure Urfi wanted the same. But he was failing miserably. He hated his house now. He leaves the house before Fajr. Then he stays in Masjid till it's time for office. Then after work hours are over he wanders on the streets. He drives aimlessly without any destination. Then he goes home around one or two in the morning. He sleeps for less than four hours. He often forgets about food and ends up eating nothing but an apple a day. He had lost a lot of weight in this last month. 

Noor and Zeeshan had postponed their shifting for a month but now they were soon going to move to New York. Zeeshan was not planning to move for next two or three months but Wildan convinced him because wildan knew he needs a job to support his family.

"What are you guys playing?" Zeeshan asked coming in the room.

"I'm a doctor. Iiman is the patient and Noor aunty is my nurse." Zubiya said.

Zeeshan smiled before sitting next to Noor on the floor. "Oh really? What happened to Iiman?"

"She has cancer."

Zeeshan's eyes became wide instantly,"really?"

"Yes. But I will do a surgery now and she will be fine."

"Oh wow."

"She is creative." Noor whispered to Zeeshan.

"Way too creative."

Noor giggled,"yeah."

"Her operation is done. It was successful." Zubiya said.

"Alhumdulillah. Thank you Doctor." Noor said.

"You are a really good doctor." Zeeshan said.

"Thank you." She said smiling. "Iiman you are fine. Come wake up."

Zeeshan smiled. He took a doll in his hand and raised his eyebrow.

"How is Wildan?" Noor asked.

"Better."

"That's good."

"Don't you think this doll is scary?" He asked showing her the doll.

"No!"

"Look at her eyes. They are abnormally big."

Noor leaned closer. "No, it's fine."

"Look Noor it's scary."