Chapter 46.

Jazaki Allahu khairan Irham Banu for this beautiful Cover! It's beautiful!

Enjoy:)

"I'm extremely sorry ma'am but I don't have change." Cashier said.

"Even I don't have change." Leslie said looking in her purse. "So I cannot buy this?" She asked after looking up.

"I will pay for her."

They both looked behind Leslie to see who said that. Noor smiled at Leslie. They were in a supermarket, standing in line to pay for their things.

"Thank you Noor for paying for me." Leslie said.

"Thank you Leslie for this ice cream." Noor said smiling.

Leslie smiled back. They were now out of the store walking towards their house which was in the same direction.

"How are you doing?" Noor asked Leslie.

"Better. How are you?"

"I'm fine."

"That's good to hear."

"We are moving back to New York in two days"

"Oh. Why?"

"Our parents and relatives are there. None of us are working now so we decided to go back and find a job there."

"Oh. Wildan must have been really sad about that "

"He is the one convinced Zeeshan to move."

"Really?"

Noor nodded,"yes. We had decided to move a really long time ago but we stayed back because Wildan needed Zeeshan. We were planning to stay for few more months but Wildan knew our condition so he convinced Zeeshan."

"He is a really nice person."

"True."

"After Urfi now he needs someone in his life."

"I know. Zeeshan and I were discussing about it but it's too early so we cannot tell him to get married."

"Yeah. He needs time."

"That's why we didn't say anything to him."

"I will be in contact with him. I guess after his sister he needs someone and now that Zeeshan is also leaving he will be left alone. I guess he needs a sister and I need a Brother."

Noor smiled,"that would be great."

"I guess."

"So you don't have Brothers?" Noor asked after some time.

"I have a Brother and two sisters but they all are half siblings."

"Oh."

"My parents got divorced when I was ten. After few years they both got married to other people. So I got half brother and half sister from my dad's side and a half sister from mom."

"Oh. It must be great to have so many siblings."

"Maybe. I don't know."

Noor did not say anything. It was a sensitive topic and talking about it might hurt Leslie so she avoided any kind of controversial answer.

"I grew with my grandma. Actually initially I was with my mom but I don't like her husband. So mom left me with her mom."

"He is not a good man?"

"He is. Actually he was really good to me but I had trouble accepting him. I could not see my mom with someone else. Same with my father. I could not see him with someone else even though his wife is a darling. That's why I stay away from their children."