Chapter 48.

"Noor you have a visitor." Mrs. Khan said who was standing near the stairs.

Noor frowned as it was odd for her mom to say a visitor instead of the name of that person. She quickly took her scarf in her hand and left the room. While walking towards the living room she warped her scarf loosely.

"Oye!" Noor said when she entered the living room.

"Assalamu Alayekum." Sufyaan said who was sitting on the chair.

"Walekum assalam! Wow, Mr. Sufyaan Shaikh came to meet me. How did that happen?"

Sufyaan rolled his eyes,"I'm fine thanks for asking."

"Why did my mom say visitor instead of your name?"

"I told her to do that. If she would have said my name you would have taken years to come down and I'm in a hurry."

"Ok Mr. Hurry what do you want from me?"

"You know what happened  last week. I was really upset about that."

"I know. That's why you didn't show me your face for the whole week! I came here a week ago and you didn't even meet me! And I call you my brother."

"You would have not seen my face for a longer time if you had not come here."

"Why? You cannot come and meet me at my in-law's?"

"That would be awkward. Your in-laws might not like it."

"I hate such complications. Anyway what do you want?"

"So like I said I was upset. Unfortunately I totally forgot that even Zyva might be upset. Last night she did not eat anything and was really sad. That's when I realised that even she is upset about the whole baby thing."

"Yeah she was upset yesterday. I came to meet her."

"Then help. I know you will do something stupid that will make her smile. So do that."

"Stupid? Sufyaan Bhai." Noor narrowed her eyes.

Sufyaan smiled,"Do whatever you want."

"Ok."

"I will leave now."

"Ok! Say Salam to my brother."

"Walekum assalam."

"Bye." Noor said waving her hand.

"Where is Iiman?"

"She is sleeping. Sorry."

"It's ok. I will meet her some other time."

"InshaAllah."

"Bye now."

"Bye."

Noor sat down on the couch after Sufyaan left. Last week she wanted to do something for Sufyaan and Zyva but everyone told her to leave them alone for some time so she backed out. But now that Sufyaan himself told her to do something she thought of working on her plan again. She almost had the plan ready last time so she didn't have to think a lot. After an hour she was ready with the whole plan.

***

Wildan picked up the newspaper from the table before sitting on the couch. He read it for five minutes before he looked up and saw Zeeshan. Zeeshan was sitting on a chair,lost in his own world. 

"What's up?" Wildan asked.

"Thinking something."

"What?"

"That how much Noor screwed me."

Wildan kept his paper aside before frowning,"What? How did she do that?"