Chapter 55.

Assalamu Alayekum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu!

I missed you all!

How are you guys?

No, I'm not upset! I told you all I'm very busy that's why I'm not updating not because I'm angry or upset. And I was not upset because you all asked me questions. I was upset because I felt I failed as a writer. So please don't say sorry. It makes me feel bad!

I don't know when I will update again so please try to understand.

And if I have not posted your edit which you have sent on my email then please message me. And If I don't reply to your message tonight then also message me again tomorrow.

It's not edited properly and I feel there are many grammatical mistakes so please ignore.

Enjoy:)

Zeeshan looked at his wrist watch for the ninth time. He knew Wildan would come out any minute so he was reminding himself to not lose his mind and be calm. He didn't want to complicate the situation as it was already a complicated mess. He knew what he wanted to say but he was worried that maybe after seeing his face he might saying something totally opposite.

After another seven minutes, he saw Wildan. Zeeshan chuckled because as always Wildan was dressed as if he was going to walk a ramp. That was one habit of Wildan that irritates Zeeshan the most. Whatever it was, bad days or good days he always dressed like a model. Zeeshan on the other hand found it difficult to even think about his clothes when he was sad. Zeeshan was somewhere jealous of him for that. He wish he could do that.  Anyone could make out that Zeeshan was sad by the way he was dressed and Wildan? if people go by his clothes then he had a perfect life with no problems.

Wildan removed his sunglasses when his eyes fell on Zeeshan. They both were now walking towards each other.

"Salam." Wildan said as soon as they stopped walking.

"Walekum assalam."

"So, why are you here?" Wildan asked before silence consumes them.

"To meet Beyonce. Of course to meet you. What kind of a question is that?"

Wildan smiled,"sarcastic ha? Noor did a really good job."

"I hate you."

Wildan's smile vanished. He looked down and shook his head,"I can understand."

"Why did you do that? You could have kept you mouth shut. You should have kept it to yourself. Why did you tell me? Everything was going good before you opened your stupid mouth."

"How are things going now?"

"What do you think? We didn't talk for a month. Of course things are going bad. All thanks to you. Because you cannot keep a secret."

Wildan frowned,"I'm a little confuse here. You are mad at me because I told you what I did not because of what I did?"

"I was mad at that as well but then I thought about it. It was not a big crime. You were a young jealous guy. It can happen to anyone."

"No. If that was true than half of the world would be a drug addict because of a jealous Wildan. This never happens, Zeeshan. It was my fault."

"Yes it was. But then I thought about what you were going through that time. It was a difficult phase of life and we all do stupid things when we are suffering."

"I don't understand why you are taking my side. I destroyed so many years of your life, I changed your personality, I made you a hard-hearted man.  I destroyed your life."