Chapter 20

Please ignore mistakes as I'm really tired and I want to sleep!!! It's a big chapter Btw!

Enjoy:)

"What kind of a monster is your brother?" Wildan asked.

"Trust me he was never like this. He was a really good human being. He even left love of his life few years ago for our parents. But when he fell for Vanessa he changed completely. It's half her effect and half our parents mistake that changed him. He was a gem earlier."

"It does not matter what he was. What matters is what he is now!" Zeeshan said.

"I know." Raiyan said, nodding his head.

"Now, what?" Wildan asked.

"Telling everyone doesn't sound like a good idea, so we need something else." Zeeshan said.

"But telling her parents will solve the problem." Raiyan said.

"But she will lose the deal! My uncle worked really hard for his company! We cannot let this stupid couple take it away from him!"

Wildan raised his eyebrows,"wah bhae."

"We need a plan." Zeeshan said ignoring his best friend.

"Yeah." Raiyan said nodding his head again.

"We can do this later. I mean it's almost one in the morning." Wildan said yawing. Zeeshan and Raiyan looked at him, blankly."Just a thought."

"He is right." Raiyan said.

"Thank you."

"Ok, let's discuss this later. Raiyan, can we please have your number?" Zeeshan asked.

"Sure."

Once Zeeshan saved Raiyan's number they said their goodbyes and Soon Zeeshan and Wildan were on their way to Wildan's home.

"We will need one of Noor's friend." Zeeshan said.

"Why?" Wildan frowned before asking.

" Because none of us are close to Noor and we will need someone who will give us information about her."

"You got a point."

"But the question is who will help us?"

"The bigger question is how many friends of Noor do we know." Wildan said.

Zeeshan thought for some time before saying,"None."

"Not even her best friend?"

"No. Why will I keep information about Noor's best friend?"

"Normal humans know at least something about their cousins!"

"Noor, is abnormal so what can I do?"

Wildan shook his head,"that girl who works​ with you. She is Noor's friend, right?"

"Yes, she is."

"How close are they?"

"Very close."

"Then she is the one!"

"Ok, then I will call her to our next meeting."

"And when is that going to happen?"