Chapter 58.

Last chapter!

Enjoy:)

"Noor, Finally got time to meet us." Zyva said before sitting next to kehara. 

"Finally she remembered she has a sister in law and Best friend." Kehara teased.

"I know! It feels great to leave the house!"

"And you wish you could leave Iiman as well." Kehara said smiling. 

Noor looked at Iiman who was playing with the twins Amal and Keyaan. Noor shook her head,"Just for some time!"

Kehara laughed. "I know how difficult it is !"

"It must be more difficult for you." Zyva said looking at Kehara.

"It was! I won't lie I asked Allah so many times what wrong did I do to deserve that! If one was sleeping other one wanted to scream, if one wanted to eat then the other one wanted to sleep. If one was peacefully sleeping then the other one wanted to pinch!"

"Amal?" Zyva asked and kehara nodded. 

"Who else! There was always a crying baby! I was so done with them in just few mouths! I was so happy when I started working. A little time away from them made me realise that, even I have life, dreams and existence."

"I don't know how you do this Kehara! Seriously!" Noor exclaimed. 

"It's all worth it." She replied smiling, looking at her kids. 

"That's true!" Zyva said looking at them too. 

"When are you giving us a niece or nephew?" Noor asked Zyva to which she smiled. 

"When your kids are teenagers so they can babysit mine." 

"Smart!" Noor said raising her eyebrows. 

"So Noor ,how is life?" Kehara asked after some time.

"You are asking as if we are meeting after years."

"I don't want to know how you are in general. I want to know how is life with Zeeshan."

"Yes Noor! One year of being married. How is everything? How is your relationship with him now."

"Noor ! Iiman took your phone from your bag." Kehara said looking at Iiman. 

Noor turned to look at her. She took her bag from the chair and quickly closed it before Iiman could take anything else from it. 

"She will throw it." Zyva said after Iiman raised her hand. 

"It's ok. My poor phone got habitual to that now." 

"You want your phone to break?" Kehara asked.

"I'm just done with taking everything from her hand. Let it be."

Kehara smiled,"Ok. So now answer my question."

"Life with Zeeshan?" Noor said before taking a few seconds of break. Iiman came to Noor and extended her hand. "Amma." Noor smiled before taking her phone from her. "Thank you darling." Iiman then turned around and went back to playing with her cousins. "So yeah Zeeshan." Noor said after some time. "He is difficult. Irritating, annoying, control freak, demanding, caring, loving, kind, humble, sweet and a big idiot." Noor said with a big smile on her face making her friends smile. "He is a good person. You know when we got married, I used to feel so bad for myself. I used to think I have to be sad for the rest of my  life.I thought my life will be just like my mom's but it is not. Zeeshan is not dad. I'm so glad for that."

"You love him." Zyva said smiling. 

Noor laughed,"Well." Noor blushed and hesitated for a second before saying,"he earned it."