Chapter 47.

Jazaki Allahu khairan milaaaahh it's a really beautiful cover and I love it!

Eid Mubarak everyone!! I hope you all have a beautiful day!

Enjoy:)

Noor slowly knocked the door before opening it. Peeping inside she saw Zyva was sitting on the Chair. They both smiled at each other before Zyva waved at Noor. Noor came inside before closing the door slowly. Noor hugged Zyva before sitting on the chair next to her.

"Noor you are finally here!"

"Yes I'm." Noor said smiling.

"Where is Iiman?"

"My mom and Kehara came to meet me this morning. They are still there and they brought Keyaan and Amal so Iiman and Zubiya are playing with them."

"Oh yes, I forgot about Zubiya. How is she?"

"Scared. She is just five years old and away from her mom for the first time."

"Aww poor baby."

Noor suddenly narrowed her eyes before lightly slapping Zyva's shoulder,"You idiot! You scared me so much! Noor I'm going for abortion tomorrow." Noor mimicked her. "Do you have any idea what all things ran in my mind that time."

Zyva smiled,"I did that to everyone. When I said that to my mom she gave me an hour long lecture before finally listening to what I had to say."

Noor shook her head,"So now tell me what is happening?"

"Ok. So two weeks back I was in the kitchen making tea for Daddy. Suddenly I felt like the room was spinning and the next time I opened my eyes was when I was on my bed with Sufyaan looking at me. I was clueless as to what was happening but his worried expressions scared me. Then he told me that I had fainted."

"Ya Allah. Did you get hurt?"

"Yeah I got a cut on my left hand but that's fine."

"Sure?"

"Yup."

"Ok then continue."

"So we immediately went to the doctor that day. She told me to do sonography and few other tests. Results came the next day so we went to meet her again. She said I was six weeks pregnant but I had my periods a week before that. So she told me to wait for a two more weeks and then I was asked to do few more tests. Two days back she told us that it's Ectopic pregnancy. The baby is in the Fallopian tube. The baby won't grow there."

"Allah."Noor said rubbing her hand on Zyva's.

"Soon I will get the labour pain and the baby will be gone but it might be risky then."

"Risky to you?"

"Yes I can die. Or something like that. Not sure."

"Oh."

"That's why I have to get it removed."

"That's sad."

"It is but Alhumdulillah I'm lucky. If I had not fainted that day we would have never come to know about it and I would have directly gone into labour. That time if the doctor is able to recognise what it is then good or else the lady dies."

"Labour as in after nine months?"

"Oh no, no, after two or three months."

"Oh ok."

"Yeah."

"Why didn't you tell us? You got to know about it two weeks ago."

"By the expression on the doctor's face we understood that it's not a good news so we thought we should wait until we know what exactly is happening but Daddy was the only one at home that time when I fainted so he had called Kehara and Sufyaan both. So Kehara knew about everything. Sorry for not telling you. I wanted to tell you but you were already upset about your friend's death. Sorry."