Chapter 39.

Happy Birthday best friend StrivingNiqabi! I love you! I hope you like your gift!

Enjoy:)

"They are not happy together. They are not even a couple. They are just two people sharing a house nothing more. That satisfies me. If I don't have him even she doesn't have him. If I'm lonely so are they and that's sufficient for me. I can live my life with that!"

"Urfi do you even realise what you are saying?"

"Yes I know what I'm saying. You think I'm so dumb to not understand what I'm doing?"

"Yes, you are dumb Urfi. You are the dumbest person I know. You don't know what you are doing. They are not happy today, but one day they will be happy together then what Will you do? What will you do when you see them happy together​? Urfi you have no idea how much that will hurt you. You are digging your own grave."

"Leslie I think we are done for today. I will meet you tomorrow. I promise. Now please leave."

Leslie took her book and left the house. She knew her friend was wrong and in the end she will destroy herself. She was trying her best to make Urfi understand this but she was too blind in Zeeshan's love to understand. She had gone though a lot in life and it was difficult for her to stay normal in this situation. When she was five her parents died,she had to leave her city and move with her grandparents. Five years later their grandma died who was Urfi's biggest support and lifeguard. When she was eighteen her grandfather died, who was again someone she loved a lot. She lost almost everything​ she ever had. Zeeshan was the only ray of hope in her life and now Almighty even took that away. She was trying hard to keep her faith in God but she was failing miserably.

***

Kehara laughed,"oh Noor it's ok. You know how many times Amal fell down. She is always hyper. Kids fall a lot."

"But I was still scared. I didn't know how Zeeshan would react."

Kehara smiled,"what did he say?"

"To be careful next time."

"He didn't scold?"

"No."

"Then why are you so sad? It happened two days ago."

"Because it was scary."

"No, it was not Noor. Calm down."

"Kehara the problem is she is not my daughter. You know if Amal falls down Aman Bhai won't blame you because he knows you are her mother and you will never hurt her but Iiman is not my daughter. In my case Iiman is not even my own niece. She is my husband's niece who we had to adopt. Everyone will think I don't like her or I don't want her because she is not my daughter."

"That's true Noor. This relationship is complicated."

"I know."

"But that does not mean you will be depress every time something happens to her. You are not her mother but you love her like your own daughter. You are doing a lot for her even more than what you did for your own niece and nephew."

"You know that, I know that not everyone."

"See what people think is not important. People will keep on talking to matter what. They will never think good about you so it's useless to worry about them and what they think."

"True. But what about Phuphu? She is a scary lady."

"I don't know much about her. And at times ladies change when they become mother-in- laws so I cannot say about that but I know she loves you a lot. She was here for a month just to convince you to give Zeeshan a chance."