Chapter 43.

Jazaki Allahu khairan Ayesha Sheerin for this beautiful cover!! I loved it!!

NO AWARDS!

Yes you read it right. None of my books are going to participate in any awards now. It's a burden for no good reason. I remember how it feels when you want your favourite author to win so you vote as much as possible. Even when you are tired you keep voting although it's a very boring thing and when you are not able to make your author win even after so much efforts you feel bad. And I don't want my readers to feel like that. I write for myself and for your comments not for awards. So I have decided we will not take part in any awards which requires votes! If there is any award based on the story then why not! I have even added my book for wattys but that's all. Please don't nominate me from now on. If you want to make me feel good then just read my book and tell me what you think about it. I'm not saying comment, I always say I love when someone messages me so do that if you don't want to comment. I don't want anything else.  I hope that's fine with you all.

Enjoy:)

Leslie liked her cousin's post on Facebook. She was going through the new feeds on Facebook from past ten minutes. Soon she was bored so she went to Instagram. She was watching some Video when she received a call from Urfi.

Leslie was still upset with Urfi so she didn't answer her call but when Urfi called again she answered it only with the intention of scolding her.

"Leslie." Urfi said as soon as Leslie answered the call.

It was evident form her tone that She was upset about something. Leslie forgot everything after hearing her voice.

"Urfi what happened?"

"Leslie why me? Was I not a good child? Did I hurt someone? Why did Allah took my parents away from me when I was just five? Why did he take My grandma away just before I was about to turn ten? A day before my birthday. Did I turn out to be a very bad adult?"

"No Urfi."

"Then Why did he take My grandfather three years ago? Why always my people? Why always me? I was always trying to help people. I was always nice to everyone around me. I tried my best to be a good student. Then why? Why is he testing me so much?"

"Urfi everything will be fine. Trust God. He will make things better."

"Do you still think?"

"Yes."

"Why is Zeeshan not written for me? And if he was not written for me then why did Allah bring him in my life? That was still fine but why did he allow me to fall for him? Allah was  watching all this happen but he didn't stop it. He is still watching me lose my faith and not helping. Why!?" Urfi broke down in tears this time.

Leslie stood up from her bed, worried for her friend. She went towards the window to get some fresh air.

"Urfi everything will be fine. You will find a soulmate soon. He will help you forget everything. God will make it possible. He can do miracles. Just be patient Urfi. Don't lose your faith Because without that you have nothing. You said me that remember?"

"Yeah." Urfi said wiping her tears.

"Urfi you have already wasted a lot of time behind him. If you truly love him then pray for his happy life and move on. Go away from them for your inner peace. Slowly you will be able to move on."

"Ok."

"Urfi you have your whole life ahead of you, don't let past ruin it. Your future deserves your happy present. Work for your future forgetting about your past. You will do that?"