Chapter 37.

Assalamu Alayekum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu!!!

So so so! Guess whose book got selected in the fiction awards!???

Please vote for my book if you have time. People who already did that,I love you guys! Jazaki Allahu khairan! And everyone who voted for the literary awards I love you all too!! Thanks for always supporting me. I don't know how I will pay you all back!

Today I want to thank all my readers! Thank you for reading, commenting and voting! To my silent readers I love you guys too! Thank you everyone!

Now to get things on line I have decided I will update three times a week so I want you all to decide those three days!

Also!!!!! I'm going to publish a new short story with totally new characters and story! I'm so excited about that! The rule remains same I will update everyday till the time it's over. I think that story will roughly have ten chapters. So InshaAllah starting from tomorrow for next ten days I will update the story daily and don't worry I will update this book on the decided days as well but for that I need you all to collectively decide those three days! I think I'm done...... No wait wait the short story I was talking about in the last update is about someone from the new girl series so it's a different thing.

Enjoy :)

Noor took out Iiman's new dress which she had bought after checking out three shops and spending the whole day. Noor wanted a perfect dress which fits perfectly and which looks good on Iiman. Once Iiman was ready Noor picked her up and went out of her room.

"Zeeshan take her."

"Noor you are not yet ready?"

"Hey, I have Iiman as well. First I need to make her ready and then get ready!"

"Fast."

Zeeshan took Iiman from Noor and Noor immediately went back to her room. Zeeshan took few pictures of Iiman to send his parents. He was trying to make her smile for a good picture but nothing helped.

"Noor!" Zeeshan shouted after ten minutes.

"Ma." Iiman said softly.

Unlike other kids Iiman always speaks in a low voice. Even when she cries it's hard to hear if you are not somewhere near her. She was a very quiet girl who hardly causes any problem. She never cried or got scared around new people. She was a blessing for parents who had no idea they will have a kid until she was home.

"Your Ma is so slow."

"Ma." Iiman lifted her hand and pointed in the direction of Noor's room.

"We are going to be late because of her."

"Zeeshan don't brainwash her!"

Zeeshan rolled his eyes. He picked Iiman up and stood up from the couch then he turned around to face Noor. He was going to pass a scarcastic comment but when he saw her something which was unexpected happened​. He could not take his eyes away from her. She was wearing a royal blue Indian dress with a matching royal blue scarf and her dupatta was on her right shoulder. She was wearing some makeup which was again something rare. Her already Beautiful eyes were looking more beautiful Because of the khol and eyeliner which was perfectly applied. He never realised her eyes were this beautiful before. Once he realised he was staring her ,he immediately looked away.

"Now what are we waiting for? Let's go!" Noor exclaimed.

Without saying a word Zeeshan started walking towards the door. Noor picked up her phone from the table and followed him. Today Iiman turned six months old. Noor was busy trying to learn the art of being mom so she hardly had time to think anything else so today she decided to go out for a family dinner. Surprisingly it was not difficult to convince Zeeshan Because even he wanted break from everything.