Chapter 17.

"Thank you."

Everyone in the room either frowned or looked at each other. Noor confused them more. Zeeshan was expecting her to slap him just like Afzal but she shocked him as well. Even he had a frown on his forehead now.

"Noor?" Mrs. Khan called her daughter.

"I will never forget your favour, Zeeshan. JazakAllahu khairan for helping."

"Noor, did he blackmail you? Why are you thanking that? Just tell me the truth and I will handle it." Sufyaan said.

Noor looked at Sufyaan and shook her head,"No Sufyaan Bhai.He helped me."

Raiyan extended his hand which had a file in it. Noor took the file from him before saying,"Thank you for helping me Raiyan. May Allah bless you for going against your Brother and helping me."

Mr. Khan came and stood next to his daughter before asking,"Noor, what is going on?"

Noor who had stopped crying suddenly started crying again when she saw her father. She took his hand and kissed it. She was scared,she felt if now she leaves his hand she won't be able to hold it ever again.

Noor turned around and started searching for her mother. She was standing next to Kehara. Noor went to her mother and hugged her. She was holding her really close with the fear of losing her.

"Noor, meri jaan."

"Ammi."

"I'm here. Don't worry."

"Don't leave me please."

"I will never leave you."

"Ammi." Noor started crying again.

"Shhh enough. Come on, stop crying." Mrs. Khan rubbed Noor's back.

Noor pulled away after crying for some more time. Mrs. Khan wiped her tears but soon tears started flowing again. Zyva finally gathered enough courage to go and talk to Noor. She slowly went to her and took Noor's hand in her hand but did not say anything.

"Zyva, you are a blessing. And just like you even your sister is a blessing." Noor said.

"What do you mean?"

"She also helped me."

"How?" Zyva asked frowning.

"Enough of suspense now! Noor and Zeeshan you both better start your story!" Aman said loudly.

"Noor, come here." Dadajaan called Noor.

Noor, with the speed of snail went to her Dadajaan. He kissed her forehead before smiling,"You are such a brave girl. MashaAllah I'm so proud of you."

Noor finally smiled,"Thank you."

"Now it's time to tell the truth. Don't worry I'm here with you. No one can harm you. I will protect you."

"Dadajaan, I love you."

"I love you too meri jaan."

"Wildan can you bring a chair for my Dadajaan. This story will take time." Noor said.

"Yeah,sure." Wildan instantly ran to being one chair for Dadajaan.

He brought it and kept it next to Dadajaan. Noor, helped Dadajaan to sit and once he was sitting comfortably she turned to face everyone. She looked at Zeeshan, who as usual had to emotions or expressions on his face. Then she looked at her Dadajaan who nodded indicating her to start.

"It all started when Zynah and I were in a coffee shop enjoying our time and Ibaad out of nowhere came there."

"You are Noor,right?"