Chapter 38.

"Iiman Stop!" Noor shouted.

Iiman was constantly trying to jump from their bed. It was early in the morning and Noor had just given Iiman a bath. She kept her on the bed and went to get her dress. Few seconds later when she turned around she found Iiman half hanging down and half on the bed. That scared Noor to such an extent that she could not move for few seconds.

" Do not move! Stay there!"

Iiman's oil was in the living room and Noor wanted it. After scolding Iiman she quickly ran to the living room. It was only when she reached the living room when she realised she could have brought Iiman with her. Taking the oil bottle Noor ran back and within seconds she was in her room. Iiman had not even moved an inch. Noor's ​scolding actually worked.

Noor took a deep breath before taking Iiman in her arms. Iiman immediately hugged her and started crying hysterically. Although Noor's scolding worked but that scared Iiman.

"I'm so sorry Iiman."

Iiman was still crying. Always pampered Iiman was scolded for the first time and she didn't know how to react. Noor stood up and started rocking her up and down. Luckily soon Iiman stopped crying. Noor quickly dressed her up before she starts to cry again. Iiman's​ eyes were heavy by now indicating she wanted to sleep. Noor took the clue and started rocking her up and down again but slowly this time. After ten minutes Iiman was deep into sleep. Noor slowly kept her in her bed before putting the blanket on her. Once done she slowly closed the door and went into the living room.

She then was talking to Aman who was helping her with some work. After an hour she was done so she decided to go back to her​ room. she was walking towards the stairs when someone started banging the door. Noor quickly went to open the door before that wakes Iiman.

"Mumma! Blood. Blood is coming out form her. He said to bleed."

"Zubiya what happened?"

"Come fast she is crying."

Noor quickly took the keys of the house which was hanging right next to the door. Then they started running towards her house. The door was open so they directly went inside. Zubiya started climbing the stairs​ and Noor quietly followed her. Then they entered a room where Zubiya's mom Daneen was on the floor. Her nose was bleeding.

"Mumma." Zubiya ran to her mom and hugged her.

"Daneen! What happened?" Noor asked her before sitting next to her.

"Oh Noor. Nothing I slipped."

"No he....." Zubiya was not allowed to continue.

"Zubiya. Darling go and see if Asbha is fine or not. She is all alone in her room."

"Ok."

Zubiya ran out of the room to her sister's room. Noor then turned to Daneen.

"What happened?"

"I fell down."

"Don't lie."

"Why will I lie."

"Ok then I'm calling the cops."

"Noor stop! Are you mad?"

"Then tell me the truth!"

Daneen looked down. She didn't want anyone to know what happened and she was hating Noor at that moment to force her to say. She looked up suddenly and saw Noor dialing someone's number.

"Stop." She immediately stood up and was about to grab Noor's phone when Noor quickly moved it to the other side.

"Noor please."