Chapter 23.

Kehara started running towards the door, leaving everything as it is in the kitchen when someone banged the door for the second time.

"Where is Aman?" Kehara thought.

She ran faster when someone banged the door again. She opened the door as fast and possible and frowned when she saw the person.

"Noor!"

"Where is your husband?"

"What happened?"

"Where is he?"

"Our room."

Noor came inside the house and removed her shoes. Then she directly started walking towards Kehara's room. She didn't gave Kehara any time to think. She came with a bang and ran to her room. Kehara went behind her. Noor didn't knock the door before opening it. Aman was picking up his phone from the bed when Noor opened the door. He frowned before finally taking his phone in his hands. He ignored his sister and went back to his laptop to start working again. Noor waited for few seconds for Aman to say something but he was being stubborn and ignored her.

"What's your problem!? Bhai why are you behaving like this?"

"Noor, I'm not interested in talking to you." Aman sat on the bed and started working on his laptop.

"So you are going to ignore me at the dinner as well?"

"I don't know."

"Bhai I did what I thought was right. I didn't wanted to be mean and destroy everyone's life.   You tell me what you would have done? I'm sure you would have done the same thing because family comes first."

Kehara tilted her head when she saw Noor crying. She wanted to wipe those tears but she was scared she will spoil the moment between two siblings. Noor sat down on the bed and now her back was facing Aman. Aman looked up from his laptop. After thinking for some time he stood up and sat next to his sister.

"Hey." Aman said.

"I don't like you."

"I'm sorry."

"Apology rejected."

"Why?"

"Because I don't like you."

"But you love me."

"No."

Aman and Kehara looked at each other and smiled. Kehara shook her head and went back to her kitchen.

"Look up." Aman said.

Noor shook her head in a no.

"Look up."

"No."

Aman took her chin and slowly tried to bring her face up but Noor was using all her power so that he fails. Then Aman used his power and Noor's face was up in a second. She looked away which made Aman smile.

"Noor, I was upset because I thought you don't see me as your friend. I was under the impression that you tell me everything and  there are no secrets between us."

"You know everything! I gave you my reasons to hide that."

"And I told you my reasons to be upset."

"But I was trying to help."

"Ok. I understand. But this was the very last time you ever try to help any of us."

"Ok."

"Good. Now smile."

"No."

"No?"