BLURB

BLURB

(Edited- 21/05/2017)

"The Moon makes you a half... and then you find your mate. And together, the two of you, make a full"

*****

It didn't start with a rejection.

No. The Alpha didn't reject her, but he didn't accept her either.

So she was left hanging, alone. For nearly 14 years.

Now, she's come to terms with it. She can't have a second mate as the Moon grants them to only the ones who are rejected.

So, yeah... she's alone.

With secrets one too many, that can cause havoc in the entire supernatural world it gets hard. Especially when you and your friends are cursed

Every  curse has a counter curse, but will Del be able to find it? Or will it be too late?

With Clans of other shifter species at her back, things are bound to get difficult.

****

This is the story of Delilah Selene Raymond, daughter of the Gamma of Ash Moon Pack.

****

I know the description sucks, but this is my first werewolf story... so bear with me?

*Offers a cookie*

#Peace.

IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE.

SOME CHAPTERS IN THIS BOOK ARE PRIVATE (CHAPTERS 23 to 28 AND ALL THE BONUS CHAPTERS WHICH ARE IN ALPHA ULYSSES' POV, etc)

SO IF YOU WANT TO READ THEM... AND WELL SAVE YOUR TIME IN THE FUTURE (OR RISK GETTING CONFUSED) I ADVISE YOU TO DO THE FOLLOWING-

♡FOLLOW ME

♡(then) ADD THIS BOOK TO YOUR LIBRARY.

♡ENJOY READING WITHOUT ANY INTERRUPTION!

P.S. I made some chapters private, not because they have mature content or anything... but because I want to keep my book safe from people who think it is cool to copy others work.

P.P.S. I hope you enjoy reading this book, and well... I appreciate you giving my book a try! 

It would make my day if you leave silly/cute comments on the chapters! I love comments!!!!

♡♡♡Please continue reading!!! ♡♡♡