Chapter #30- The Dinner.

In case you are not following me- Last chapter (the one I updated on friday) is private. It is a bonus chapter in Alpha Ulysses' POV

Chapter #30- The Dinner.

(Edited- 21/05/2017)

Mom dabs at her tear stained cheeks as she smiles at us.

Alpha Ulysses and I.

We have gotten past the part where my Mom cried her eyes out as she hugged me and Daddy looked at us with tear filled eyes.

Surprisingly, the two of them took it well. I had assumed that they'd go all bat-shit crazy on me, but they have been pretty understanding.

Right now, they are "wow"ing over my mark.

The Beta couple are staring at me with wide eyes, as if trying to memorize each and every inch of me and the Alpha couple... well they are acting rather odd.

For the first time, I feel like there is tension between them two, I don't know why.

I mean, we haven't even made our way to the dining room yet but I can just say it that there's something off.

'Don't worry about them, Mate' Alpha Ulysses' voice unexpectantly rings in my head.

'Are they... fighting or something?' I search my brain for memories of my childhood and segregate each of Luna Avery and Alpha Ashton's from them.

Even in my search, I don't find any where they were fighting or behaving like they are now...

'You were really close to my Ma, when you were young' He comments as if in awe and I cringe. Damn! He sneaked a peek at my memories!

'A little privacy would be appreciated Alpha' I bite out.

'Seriously Mate? After marking you, you really expect me to stay out of your mind?' He frowns at me.

'Yes' I don't add a duh to it though.

'How do you think I should manage that' He rolls his eyes at me.

'Huh? Getting out of my head would be a good place to beg-' he cuts me off, running a hand through his hair.

'Sorry Mate. I keel forgetting that you don't know a lot about how things work in our world...' he trails off.

'What do you mean?' I look at him with wide accusatory eyes, 'What am I missing Alpha?'

'When Mates mark each other, their minds and concious intertwines' He states and explaining his statement, he adds, 'Since I've marked you, all your thoughts are now mixed with mine in my head' he taps his forehead for emphasis and I let out a cuss.

'So... what you are saying is.... you know what I am thinking?!' I gape at him.

'I can recite each and every thought that crossed your mind since I marked you' He flashes me a grin.

'Seriously?'

He nods, 'I can feel your feelings too' he adds and I pale.

This is-

"Ulysses? Delilah?" Luna Avery pinches us both and I gasp.

"Luna!" "Ma!" Alpha and I glare at her.

"You both have been standing in the corridor for the past 10 minutes. I got tired of waiting for you both to come by yourselves" She rolls her eyes and starts dragging us towards the dining room.