Chapter #14- Let's elope.

Song for the chapter- Woman by Harry Styles.

I don't know about ya'll, but I missed Del and Lys too much, so here is thus chapter... in our favorite Alpha's POV!
Enjoy!!!

Chapter #14- Let's elope.

ALPHA ULYSSES' POV

'She is in my office at the pack house son' Those were the words that brought me back to humanity after I woke up on our bed... alone. With no Mate sleeping beside me.

'Code Black averted, warriors' Dad speaks in the pack link to tell the warriors to get back to their work now that I knew where my Mate is.

I had declared a Code Black to my warriors as soon as I saw that she was not at home when I woke up.

'Don't let her leave, Dad. I'll be there in five' I link Dad and despite my throbbing head (it feels like someone is banging a hammer on my temple) I shuffle in the house to go find some clothes to put on.

She doesn't like when anyone but her sees me without clothes on, and though I am pissed at her for being MIA, I don't want to upset her.

'Okay, Son. Also, Code Black is for when the pack is in immediate danger and not when your Mate goes out for a stroll without letting you know. Please keep that in mind before declaring a Code Black in the future and giving our warriors a mini heart attack' Dad lectures me, but seriously? My Mate was missing! It was a Code fucking Black for me!

As I change into Asher, (I am not stable enough to drive because of the pounding headache that I woke up with) he says, 'Why do you think we didn't wake up as soon as she left our side?' He is curious but I don't have the time to answer him. Not like I have the answers in the first place.

'I don't know Ash. And for the time being, I don't really give a shit. I need to get my eyes on her first before I start thinking rationally' I let him know that.

'Okay. But just so you know, Selene is full on ignoring my attempts to link with her... and I think I can sense some guilt radiating off her' He adds.

Guilt?

'Asher' I grit out.

'Yes, Lys?'

'Shut the fuck up and just help me reach our Mate as soon as possible'

(-_-)

Warrior Reynolds is standing at the door of the packhouse with some clothes in his hands as I come to a stop.

I shift, he throws the clothes at me, and I pull them on only half listening to his words.

"-You are an asshole for declaring Code Black-"

"Where the fuck are they?" I growl and he rolls his eyes.

"In Alpha Ashton's study" He grumbles and walks away. I start making my way towards the room that holds my Mate.

Dad's study is soundproof, but I had discovered it long ago that unlike others, I could clearly hear what was being spoken inside. Like I was in the room itself.

And right now, I can hear my Mate's voice through it. And I do not like what I am hearing.

"-wondering if I could be excused for a couple of days... I have to go out of town-"

The old mahogany door, of Dad's office goes down (Sorry Dad) in one swift kick and I enter the room with the intent to kill.

Whom? I don't know.