Chapter #11- Make me Yours.

Song for this chapter- Love me like you do- Elle Goulding.

I know it is kinda old and all, but I reckon it suits just fine for our Teague and Olivia! (I cannot find a suitable couple name for them 😯)

Enjoy the chapter anyway! 😀☺

Chapter #11- Make me Yours.

OLIVIA'S POV

"So, who is this man that you think is your Mate?" Abeula asks me once I pull away from Damon.

"He is- oh my goodness, Abeula! That's what I wanted to ask you! How can he be my Mate? How will our mating work?!" I set down the tea cup and stare at Abeula with wide eyes.

"Why can he not be youe mate?" She asks.

"Because he is not a wolf!"

"Olivia, witches and wolves have been paired before... take me for example" She flicks her wrist to dismiss my concern.

"It's not a witch, Abeula"

"Oh... unlike common beliefs, humans won't die if they Mate with wolves" she smiles softly at me and I shut my eyes.

"I am not mated to a human either, Abeula" That makes her pause mid sip and stare at me with curious eyes.

"What are you waiting for? Drumrolls?" She snaps when I don't say who I am mated to immediately. "Tell me who he is! Or what he is"

"Abeula he is a cat" I whisper and I see her frown.

"There are no cat shifters in our town, girlie" She shakes her head.

"We had visitors come today, Abeula" Damon tells her, "For the school"

She nods.

"So... what is he? A leopard? Panther? Cheetah?" She probes with curiosity.

"He is a tiger" Abeula sucks in a deep breath on hearing that.

"They still have those?" She asks with raised brows.

"But tigers don't mate for life" Damon muses.

"I know, right?!" I turn to look at him and talk to him mostly to give Abeula the time to process the fact that were-tigers do exist.

"Are you sure, Liv?" He asks and I nod my head.

"I was taken aback on discovering it.... I mean I had been feeling weird in his company all day today, but I thought it's because I am attracted to him and all, but when I kissed him... the sparks were there" My lips tingle just by thinking about that kiss.

"I have no idea how mating between a cat and a dog will work-" Abeula says and my heart drops.

"But if the moon has paired you both together, there must be a damn good reason for it" She adds and I let myself hope. If only a little.

"So what do you suggest I do?" I ask.

"You should wait it out, Olivia... take it slow-"

Damon cuts Abeula off.

"Nah. Unless you love going in heat, go to him right now and mate with him. Don't give him the time to over analyse stuff, because these things, these mating processes, they should happen as as soon as possible" He looks me in the eyes as he says that, showing just how serious he is.

"Damon, mating is not something to be taken lightly" Abeula scolds him.

"That only holds good for juveniles!" He comes back. "Liv is over 18, 24 to be precise, I don't think she should wait this out. It is high time she get mated"