Chapter #28- Meeting.

Song- Too Good at Goodbyes- by Sam Smith.

I absolutely adore him. And his voice.

Also, a song I am obsessed with right now- We Found Love- Rihanna.

Chapter #28- Meeting.

When T and Liv find us at our usual spot on the tree at around 4 o'clock, they stop, take a double and then a triple take at the man sitting beside my Mate.

"Hey, Anderson! Congratulations on finding your Mate, tiger!" Ed says with a small genuine smile, waving at a shell shocked T who is staring at him and then at Spice like he cannot believe his eyes.

I can relate, T.

'What the fuck, Del?' He asks me via the mind link as he nods at Ed.

Before I can tell him about Ed's decision to take me up on my offer to come see me here in Little West that I had given him 2 weeks ago, before finding Van,  and that by all rights should have been void (the offer) after I learned that he helped Van hide all along, whilst knowing that she was my brother's surrogate, Liv spits.

"Why does he smell like a dragon? Fire and ashes?"

"20 points for blondie for having a sharp nose!" Ed remarks dryly.

I hear a low roar from T, I glare at Ed

"I just love how mates are so possessive of each other. It gives me the feels" Ed smirks.

"Stop it, Ed" T grits out, his fur showing, and Ed's smirk increases tenfold.

"Oi! Ruin is begging you to let him out at me, isn't he?" Ed asks T.

"I am almost tempted to let him, Ed" T warns and Ed's smirk widens.

"I really am happy for you, Anderson. Now you won't have to die and kill your "happiness"" he looks at me pointedly, "when you turn 30!" He says and I hear Liv's confusion in her words.

"Huh? What is the dragon talking about, Graham?" She asks and though I should remark on how T looks at her with a deer in headlights look, but can I just point out that she calls our T 'Graham'?

T hates it when others call him that, and his mate is calling him that! So cute!!!

*Major fangirl squeal*

"Let's talk about it later, Olivia" T says and though his voice is not pleading, his face is speaking volumes.

'Good job, asshole' I snarl in the mind link to Ed and he grimaces.

'How was I supposed to know that Anderson has not told blondie about the curse yet?!'

'You should just keep your mouth shut then!'

'Duly noted' Is his smart ass reply before I block him.

My Mate places his hands on my hips and jumps down, taking me down with him, both of us landing on our feet, making Ed whistle.

"Liv. Teague" Spice nods at them, more comfortable with T now, than he was before.

"What is he doing here, Black?" T asks him.

"If you must know, he is uninvited-"

"Hey! Del invited me!"

"No, I didn't!"

"Do you want me to escort him off your territory?" T offers, looking more than willing to kick Ed's ass off Little West. And for good reason too. He did upset Liv.