Chapter #15- The place my heart desires the most.

(Edited- 21/05/2017)

I swallow nervously and feel Sel finally stir in me.

'What year is this?' She asks groggily and I whisper 'Year 3000'

Wait. Why am I even whispering? She is in my head. I can shout for all any one else would hear.

'What?!' She sounds totally awake now.

'Shut up'  I hiss.

'Why do I feel like I was drugged?'

'That's because I was in an exclusive meeting with Sir Nicholas, and you weren't invited'

'That fairy used his pixie dust on me again?!' She shreiks and I roll my eyes.

I block the screeching bitch and try to figure out why my heart desired this place the most.

"Wait...." I survey the room, which is very plain and empty, sans a four-poster king sized bed, and a dresser. No cabinets, no couches, no painting or pictures on the wall, nothing.

'Where are we?' Sel asks after she gets over the fact that she couldn't accompany me to the very exclusive meeting with Sir Nicholas.

'The place our hearts desire the most' I quote Sir Nicholas to her.

'Do you mean-'

'Shut up and let me think which is the place my heart desires the most!' I screech, adding another thing to the list of why I hate Sir Nicholas. His cryptic words!

'Del... I think we are in-'

'Shut up Sel and lemme think for once!' I growl and scratch my head.

Which is the place I desire the most?

Paris?

No.

London?

I wish.

Italy?

Uh... no?

Channing Tatum's house?

Uh... maybe?

'Del! We are not in that human's house! We are in our-'

'Shut up Sel! At least let me fantasize! You are such a party pooper!'
I block her.

So where were we?

Matt Damon's hou-?

I hear a noise, like someone is shuffling around and I turn to find the source of it.

When I see that I am the only one in the room, I let out a sigh, and then start to think of the ways I can get out of this place. Without being charged for trespassing.

'DEL! I THINK WE ARE IN-' Sel's words fall blind to my ears when I hear the unmistakable sound of a door opening.

I turn wide eyed towards the door, that I had not noticed before, and see that it is now ajar.

A foot falls on the carpeted floor of the room and my eyes are trained on those five toes.

It takes a lot for me to move my eyes upward, and I gulp when I see bare legs, (or should I be more specific and say bare male legs?) dripping with water; up and more up, I see a towel clad torso, barely hiding what is underneath and boldly flashing a prominent V-line....