Chapter #35- Sorry, Babe. I Don't Fancy Blood!

Warning: This Chapter is very very confusing and it will make you want to pull your hair out. Or Mine.

Please be patient if you can't piece together what's happening.

The next chapter, will be more revealing, yes?

So be a good human, read this chapter, wait for the next chapter, while waiting try to form scenarios of what is happening in your head and lemme know if you come to awesome conclusions, and then read the next chapter.

And don't wish me Hell.

Love ya all!

#Peace.

-N

P.S. I myself am disappointed that there are not many moments between Alpha Ulysses and Delilah.

Chapter #35- Sorry, Babe. I Don't Fancy Blood!

(Edited- 22/05/2017)

My paws hit the ground with a thud and I feel my whole body shake.

Aw Shit!

'Let's never do that again. Jumping from the 32nd floor of a building was never on my to do list, to be honest' Sel says with a wince.

She felt the impact too.

I look at her sheepishly.

'I forgot we were on the 32nd floor...'

'Sure you did' she snorts.

'I swear I don't have a death wish-'

'Save your excuses. I know it was the adrenaline. I am a part of you, ain't I? And though I hate it, I feel everything you do. Sort of'

*She is such a bitch.*

'I am a bitch. And before you start, can you tell me where the fuck do we have to go? North? South? East or fucking West? You are making me run in circles, you know' She bits out the last part and I wince.

'I have no idea where he is...' I confess. Why did I not ask blondie that before jumping out of the damned window?!

'Am I surprised? No. Just mind link him you dumb piece of shit' She snarls her order.

I try to mind link him, not because she asked me to.... but because.... well it is sorta the only thing to do.

Only, as much as I try, I can't reach out to him.

What the fuck?!

And that reminds me, I couldn't even feel his emotions or read his thoughts after I marked him like he had said I would be able to.

Shit. Did I not sink my canines deep enough?!

'Fuck!' Selene's cuss brings me out if my thoughts.

'What? What is it?' I ask, alarmed.

'I forgot that he has blocked us' She starts pacing in my head and I roll my eyes.

'Thanks for telling me that before'

'Fuck off. What are we gonna do now? We can't let those leeches hurt our Mate because of you'

'What the fuck! What makes you think those bastards are here for me?!'

'Seriously Del? Did I not mention that I am a fucking part of you? You yourself know that they are here because he might have pulled a runner on them again'