Chapter #21- Uninvited guests.

(Edited- 21/05/2017)

"Mom?" I am so so confused as to why my Mother is banging at my apartment door at- (checks time)- 10 o'clock in the prime meridian, that I almost miss the three other people accompanying her.

Daddy, Alpha Ashton and Luna Avery.

Fuck.

"Oh sweet Moon Goddess! Thank you for keeping my daughter safe!" Mom looks heaven wards (at the ceiling actually) and murmurs, dried tear marks on her skin.

"Can someone tell me what is going on? Why are you all here? Mom? Luna? Alpha? Daddy? Anyone?" I demand.

"Oh I'll tell you, alright!" Mom seethes, but before she can grill me up and offer me as a sacrifice, Daddy cuts in.

"You were out for the weekend, Del. You didn't call the whole weekend and we thought you might be busy... but then your phone has been unreachable since morning. We called a thousand times!" Dad growls.

Oh. Oh that....

I blame the Alpha for that... he broke my phone!

"Oh... my phone broke... sorry about that... but that doesn't explain why the Alpha couple is here" I point out, staring at the two of them with a weird look.

Before they can explain their presence, my dearest Mate decides to show up.

With all his mussed up hair and half open shirt.

"Ma? Dad?" He raises an eyebrow at them.

"Ulysses?" Luna Avery looks at him with big eyes.

"What are you both doing here?" He inquires.

"What are YOU doing here?" She shoots back.

"Well..."

"Why are you not wearing a shirt, Delilah? And why are your pants unzipped?" Mom demands with a frown.

The two ladies share a scandalous look.

Together they ask, "Are you two having an affair?!"

"What?" "No!" Ulysses and I snap at the same time.

"Oh don't take us for a fool, little girl! Your scents are mixed" Dad accuses.

"Daddy...."

"I thought I had raised you better than this, Delilah! What will you do if he falls in love with you? Your Mate will kill him... okay not really... but he'll fight for you and die because he can't win against this.... this man!" Daddy points at Ulysses at the end of his speech.

Alpha Ashton only snorts and I look at him suspiciously.

All of them are blowing a gasket and the only thing he does is snort?