Chapter #6- Sel's loyalty astounds me.

(Edited- 21/05/2017)

She pushed him away?

Say what?!

Why did she push him away? Wasn't she the one who wanted her Mate to accept us? So she could flirt with Asher to her heart's desire? Wasn't she desperate enough to want to beg him to mark us, just this weekend?

'Shut up, Del!' She growls at me.

'What did I say?' I ask her with a frown. Fuck naive, Sel is a bitch with a capital B!

Growling at me!

'I can hear your thoughts, you dumb tramp!' She hisses at me and then blocks me.

I wish I had popcorn, to pop on as I lay back and enjoy the show my naive bitch is putting on for me.

"Stay the fuck away from me" Sel growls at Alpha Ulysses. Oooh.

He looks taken aback at Sel's bold and colorful words, but as his eyes narrow on mine, and he probably sees the pitch black colour they've turn into, he realizes that Sel is in charge.

"Mate" It's Asher's voice that purrs and he makes a move to touch Sel but she slaps his hand away.

Asher's voice though... so fucking hot.... like molten fucking chocolate....

'Oh fuck off!' Sel snaps via the link.

'Hey! Don't tell me, you don't think the same!' I tease, in the hopes to distract her and snatch back the reins.

"You fucker are no Mate of mine!" She snaps at him. You go, Sel!

'His voice may be hot as hell but he has no right to order you around, girl!' I tell her.

"Darling" Asher says in his honey smooth voice. I melt like a goo on the inside.

Darling....

Damn... that wolf has one hot voice....

"I am not your fucking Darling, you asshole!" Why not? If he is willing to call us Darling in that deep and hot as hell voice of his, I am game, bitch!

"No, Mate. You are Mine! It was your pathetic human host that was keeping us away, but... now... that you are here, we can stay together. Forever. Just like the Moon made us to be"

Aw, how sweet. He just said Forev-
Wait. Did he just call me a 'pathetic human host'?

'Selene, if you can hear me, you better punch that wolf's nuts!' I hiss with clenched teeth.

Who the hell does he think he is?! I am not fucking pathetic!

I don't get a reply so after huffing and puffing for some time, and trying with no luck to fetch the reins of control so I can give that Alpha wolf a piece of my mind, I tune back to the scene in front of me.

"Pathetic human host? You are talking about Ulysses, right? Because if you aren't, I'll dig your fucking grave in this cold as fuck office of yours!" Yay! I love you, too, Sel!

#Host-Wolf #Relationship #Goals.

Before the poor wolf can speak, Sel drawls out, "Fuck that. Why should I damage my nails for the likes of you by digging a grave? Del just got French tips done, and I rather like them. So I'm not going to ruin it by digging a fucking grave for you. You asshole are not worth it! Just stay the fuck away from us. Del and I. Or else..." She trails off, the warning clear in her words.