Chapter #17- Confrontation... (kind of)

(Edited- 21/05/2017)

I am skittish as I try to press down on my clothes and appear presentable as Alpha Ulysses makes coffee for himself.

He had offered me some, but I politely declined.

I still have no idea how I got here... I mean I do know that I teleported here after meeting with Sir Nicholas, but how did I even stay the night?

And even ridiculous is the fact that I can't remember anything other than meeting Sir Nicholas and getting sucked in by that black hole.

What the hell happened?!

Selene is quite today, her presence at the very back of my mind the only indication that she is still there.

Moon. Is this what it feels like when one is hungover after a very wild night of drinking, because I swear that this is exactly how they describe it in the books... you know how the person who gets piss drunk loses his/her memory and feels ashamed as they are about to make the walk of shame.

Because that is exactly how I feel, sans the head ache, of course.

"Here" I am disturbed from my mental rambling by the Alpha as he places a mug in front of me filled with steaming coffee. Its strong aroma plays with my nostrils, making my mouth water.

Coffe addict right here!

"Huh?"

"Drink it" is his clipped response as he turns back towards the stove, giving me his back.

His very  shirtless back. That looks ripped and lick worthy.

*Mind outta the gutter Del!* my conscience scolds me.

If you are wondering what the hell is going on, then let me enlighten you... about as much as I am enlightened at least.

This morning, I woke up on my own, without a blaring alarm or a brother throwing me off my bed. And as I woke up, my eyes clashed with blues.

Needless to say I did not take my sweet time yawning to the sound of the chirping birds when I saw Alpha Ulysses, (a very shirtless Alpha Ulysses) staring at me like a creep.

A hot creep, but a creep nonetheless.

I panicked and tried to contact Sel for some help but all I got from her was the cold shoulder.

For reasons mysterious, she is pissed at me.

And instead of apologizing for staring at me, Alpha Ulysses only said that I should come to the kitchen once I am out of bed.

I acted more casual than I felt and off handedly asked him if he knew why I was on his bed, and the only response I got was a shrug before he was out of the door.

And... that's it.

From then on, I've been sitting on the bar stool in his kitchen in my clothes from Toronto, waiting for him to dismiss me.

"Lys?" I hear an all too familiar voice and the hot coffee burns my palette as I sip it, to hide my frown.

Wow. She just nicknamed him.

And why the hell is she here? In his home?

"Yes Liv?" He asks without turning back and something burns in my chest, making me feel not so good.

So they are both past first names I see...

"Luna Delilah!" Olivia beams at me as she plops down on the stool next to me.