Chapter #38- Girl Time.

Song- Sam Smith - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

Blood makes me woozy.

Seriously, even when I was working for Ed, blood made me nauseous. Just the thought of it being inside your arteries and veins and then coming out of them with all the other gory stuff, a stuff for my nightmares (shudders).

I usually maimed my opponents or killed them in such a fashion that they spilled as little blood as possible.

If a pre-pregnant Del could not hold the sight of blood, just imagine a pregnant Del's condition.

Needless to say, it wasn't a pretty sight. I wasn't a pretty sight.

Secretly I was glad that Spice didn't let me fight. I'd probably scar my opponents by puking on them. Like I am puking on every spot of my Mate's bathroom in the attic.

Gross.

When I am positive that my stomach is empty and nothing will come out of my mouth even if I try now, I let myself get off the floor, clean the bathroom (somewhat), brush my teeth because after all the things I threw up, I can bet a million bucks my mouth smells worse than a trashcan, and then paddle out of there to the adjoining room.

Good God, I am barely pregnant and I am already paddling around.

Dropping down on my Mate's bed, headfirst, I try not to think about the images I peeked via my Mate's eyes, but the more I think about not thinking it, the more it comes in my face, and just like that, unconsciously I am probing my link with my Mate and peeping out of his eyes again. Not knowing will kill me.

The sights I see are akin to the one I saw the last ten times I saw.

My Mate is busy tearing the jugular of some hyena and every other wolf is doing the same thing. I spot a few demons, who are battling with vampires and witches, both from the coven in our town and a few of the witches who are friends of Mel.

It really was a smart strategy for the packs to fight the Hyenas and the vampires and witches to take care of the demons.

There is blood everywhere though, and a few hyena heads are scattered around, far away from their bodies.

I feel nauseous again, but thinking about how I don't see and wolf's body or anyone else who might be the good guys, the urge to puke quells. If only a little.

Sel feels restless, and I let down my walls, trying to reach out to her, but then she puts her walls up, and ignores me. Figures.

I turn so that now I am laying on my back and let my eyes roam around the room, wondering why I don't have any memories of this room, but then again, I barely have any memories with my mate that I can have a flashback off, unless probed a lot.

Still, this place feels foreign to me.

Even my mate's essence is nearly faded from here, as if he hasn't been here for quite a while.

The only thing that tells me that this room is my Mate's is the painting of the mahogany wolf aka Selene resting on the wall right opposite the headboard, so that one can see it first thing from the king size bed, just like all the other places he owns.

That brings a small smile to my face and makes my heart ache at the same time. Moon! I am turning bipolar!

A knock on the attic door stops me from throwing a pity party for myself.

I look up slightly to see who it is, and am not very surprised to see Van by the door.

"May I come in?" She asks properly and I want to tell her to leave me alone, not because I am being a bitch, but because the room is positively stinking and I don't want her to smell it.