WELCOME TO THE PART 2 OF HEY, MATE! EVERYONE!!!!

(Edited- 22/05/2017)

What better way to start Part 2, than with an interview with our Protagonists?!

*Nash asks 3 questions to both, Alpha Ulysses Asher Black and his Mate, Delilah Selene Raymond*

Nash: First and foremost, I congratulate both of you for surviving the Heat and all that jazz, and I wish you both the best of luck for your future.

Del: Thanks!

Alpha: Instead of wishing us luck, why don't you just stop putting so many hurdles in our relationship?

Nash: Hahaha. Nice. Okay, first I will ask Del three questions, and yes Del, you have to answer all of them honestly.

Del: Uh... okay.

Nash: Okay. The first question is- Alpha, you can't lose your shit on hearing the questions or her answers.

Alpha: Whatever.

Nash: Del, who was your first kiss?

Alpha: (growls)

Del: (looks at Alpha and answers) It was not Alpha Ulysses.

Nash: Okay. Who was it?

Del: It was... uh... a human guy I had met in college. He played ball and well... he was hot, and he had a crush on me. I was pissed because I was in Heat and Hades had bought me a couple of strippers to ride the wave. I... uh... I just wanted to prove that I could get laid, or make out with somebody without paying any money, so I just went to a party I knew he'd be at and kissed him.

Alpha: (sits as still as rock. Face red. Ears red. Anger radiating of him in waves. Snarls at Nash) What are you staring at?! Ask the next fucking question already.

Del: You have no right to get angry! It was you who didn't accept me, not the other way around.

Alpha: But-

Del: Shut up. Unless you come clean about why you let me go, you can keep your anger in your fucking pocket. Continue Nash.

Nash: (whistles) Are you sure you are not still in heat?

Del: Is that your second question?

Nash: What? No!

Del: Then I am not going to answer it.

Nash: Uh... of course. So, the next question, you were away from Alpha Ulysses and your family for 14 years... did you not miss them? I mean I understand that Hades and Becs flew down to meet you ever so often, but what about your parents? How did you keep in touch with them? And did you ever try to contact Alpha Ulysses?

Alpha: (gulps and looks away from Nash and Del)

Del: What kind of question is that? I was 8 years old when I left. I had never left town before that. Never spend a day without my family. When I went away, it felt like I was in an alternate universe or something. Mom would no longer wake me up. Daddy would no longer be messing with the grill when I woke up... It was a mess. I was a mess....

Nash: (Heart breaks for Del)

Del: I missed them so fucking much. And it was ridiculous. I'd talk with them on the phone for hours in the beginning. Mom would tell me to come back all the time, and I would almost cave... but then I'd remember that he'd (points at Alpha Ulysses) not want me there and boom. (Smiles grimly)