Chapter #6- I finally tell her the truth.

Hey there, my wolves! It's been what, three days since you've all heard from me?
How are ya'll?

I'm so damn tired because for the past couple of days, I've been editing previous chapters of this book... There were so many typos, I can't believe ya'll read that and didn't laugh at me!!!

I am now done editing Part 1. And it took all the energy out of me. But on the positive side, if you ever reread this story, you will find that it is (now) neat. Sorta.

Okay, enough about that... We've passed 3.5K votes (we are almost at 4K) so I thought, why not reward you guys for all the support?! So here is a brand new Chapter, the Chapter where our beloved Alpha comes out clean, and it is in his POV!

How cool is that?!

Also, this Chapter is dedicated to @cycyleen and @namrata_rwt55

Thank you both for nominating me for The Fiction Awards!

I have never been nominated for anything in my life, and I was so so surprised when you guys tagged me!
It is a HUGE achievement for me. Yes, just being nominated is an achievement for me, because that means you guys actually enjoy my story and that just makes me happy af.

Also, if anyone else here is familiar with The Fiction Awards, ya'll can nominate me too... 🙈

It doesn't have to be just werewolf genre... it can be any other genre too...

I love ya'll anyway.
XOXO
#Peace
-N.

P.S. Song I can't help but listen to- Stay by Zedd & Alessia Cara

Chapter #6- I finally tell her the truth.

ALPHA ULYSSES' POV

Her eyes are pinned on me the whole time as I pace in the room, figuring out how should I start telling her everything. I don't meet her eyes though and instead just stare at the walls while pacing like a nervous maniac.

"You know, it's been half an hour since everyone left" She points out and I know she is right, but I... it's just hard to even think about it, let alone talk.

"Spice" She gets up from the bean bag she was sitting on and walks towards me.

"Listen to me" she pulls my shoulder and turns me so that we are now standing face to face.

"Look at me dammit" She grits out and my heart hurts.

"Look at me, Spice" She says again, this time softly and unconsciously as it is, my eyes seek hers.

When I stare in those amber orbs of hers, I... I feel... less nervous.

"Spice..." She sighs and unexpectedly hugs me.

I am shocked by her actions, shook actually, so it takes me a couple of seconds to wrap my arms around her.

My chin rests on her head and even at such an intense moment, I can't help but notice how her body moulds into mine.

It's like I am the lock and she is the key.

We fit that well.

"I wish I could tell you that it is okay if you don't come clean with me today-" her hands are playing with the hem of my shirt, slipping under them to rub my skin there as she sighs, "but I don't think I can wait anymore..."

She removes her head from underneath my chin and looks up at me with soft eyes, "I've waited fourteen years, Spice. Please don't make me wait longer" her words hold so many emotions that I can't help but feel like I am the worst Mate for making her feel like this.