Chapter #35- Cowgirls and Horses.

Song- Only Angel by Harry Styles.  

Before you start reading, be warned. This chapter is kinda mature and also horribly written... my friend helped me to write it, so this is awkward as hell! Sorry if I disappointed you guys, but writing smut is so not my cup of tea *Blushes* I am a fucking prude!

If you are below 18, please don't read! Please! Nothing much except the dirty is happening in this chapter so you might as well skip it!!!

Anyway, now that you all are warned, read away...

"Are you sure about this Sugar?" My Mate asks me as he hovers above me. I look him in the eye, seeing the uncertainty and lust in there and decide it's time to confess.

"I have to tell you something" I gasp out, not letting my fingers loosen on his biceps. Shit! We are finally doing this! SHIT!!!

Confusion joins the other two emotion in his eyes and I let out a laugh.

"I am not backing out, Spice" I grin at him and leave one of his biceps to brush away the loose strands of hair that had fallen on his forehead.

"Then?" He asks frowning, his hands that are cupping my face are shaky and I can see the goosebumps on his arms.

"Iamavirgin" I spit it all out in one go, not caring whether he heard or not.

"What?!" He stares at me with wide eyes.

I think he didn't hear me right the first time, so I calm my nerves and repeat in a normal voice this time, "I am a virgin"

"I heard you the first time" He groans, his hand tightening around my face.

"So?" I mock glare at him.

"Uh... how..?"

"What do you mean how?" I am full on glaring at him now. "I just didn't allow any man to push their meat in me, that's how" I sass.

"But... you... you said that you..."

"I say a lot of things, doesn't mean all of them is true" I roll my eyes at him, "And FYI, I was just trying to piss you off at that time... so I exaggerated and stuff"

"Mate?" Spice says in a tight voice.

"Yes?" I look him right on the eye, daring him to say anything offensive to me.

"Can we talk about this later? Asher is really killing me by showing stuff to me that I have no idea where he got them from"

"Stuff?"

"Stuff like me stuffing you" He gasps, sweat beading on his forehead. I laugh.

"Oh you naughty Al- MOTHERFUCKER" He just thrusted into me with all his strength and damn it hurts.

"SHIT! SHIT! SORRY MATE!" He starts to pull out and I slap at his bicep, digging my nails harder in his flesh.

"What the fuck is wrong with you, you arsehole?! A little warning is too much to fucking ask?! Wait-What the hell are you doing pulling out?!" Okay, shit, is the first time supposed to be this awkward and horrible?

"It probably is, when both the party are inexperienced" My Mate chimes in, not pulling out, just planking above me so that his body cages mine and staring deep in my eyes. His eyes are obsidian in colour now, and damn they suit him.

"Can you like not read my thoughts? At least right now?" I pinch him, which barely fazes him.

"Sorry. Habit" He shrugs and I shake my head.