Nash interviews Alpha Ulysses Asher Black #1

(Edited- 21/05/2017)

Nash: *nervously* Good Afternoon Alpha Ulysses

Alpha Ulysses: ......

Nash: ....

Alpha: .....

Nash: *clears throat awkwardly*

Alpha: Are you just gonna sit there and waste my fucking time?!

Nash: *startled* Uh...

Alpha: You don't spit out your nosy questions in the next 30 seconds and you are out of here.

Nash: *gulps in fear* Ok-ay... so my first question for you is...

Alpha: Who even gave you this appointment?

Nash: Your PR sir...?

Alpha: *picks up phone* I want the head of PR in my office in 20 minutes.
*Glares at Nash*
You may proceed with your fucking questions.

Nash: *pissed* Of course... so the first question is... at what age did you first shift into your wolf?

Alpha: It was 6 months before my 5th birthday.

Nash: Okay. Next quest-

Alpha: Wait. Don't you want to pencil it down in your book or something?

Nash: Uh... this interview is being recorded, Alpha.

Alpha: *frowns* did you ask for my permission before recording?

Nash: *bites back a smirk* It was discussed with the PR.

Alpha: *glares* Proceed.

Nash: What exactly is "co-command"

Alpha: It is exactly as it is. You are in control with your wolf.

Nash: No. I meant how exactly does that work?

Alpha: Imagine driving a car.

Nash: *Hums*

Alpha: When you are the one who is driving, you are in control of the car, right. That's exactly how it works. When I am in control, I am in the driver's seat, and when my wolf is in control, he is in the driver's seat. And when the two of us are in co-control, the car is autonomous. It drives itself.

Nash: Oh. Wow... that was informative... *wonders if informative is even a word* What are your thoughts on werewolves finding their mates so young?

Alpha: Excuse me?

Nash: Uh... I meant... you know, wolves find their mate before they even hit their teens... so... what are your thoughts on that?

Alpha: I think it's fucking amazing, just like it should be.

Nash: Really?

Alpha: Yes. I mean when you think about it, it makes the perfect sense. The crushes or infatuations that you have in your adolescence are much more pure than those of your teenage...

Nash: Yeah....

Alpha: And you being a human may not know this, but unlike common belief (of all the other shifters and supes) of wolves falling in love with their mate at first sight, it actually doesn't happens so, you know? That's the whole point of finding your mate before they hit their heat, because you can't really consumate the mate bond before that... so in the time being, (as you wait for your female's heat), you get to know each other, and realize that you are really compatible, because the moon is rarely ever wrong in pairing, if ever.

Nash: *seriously* But she did make a mistake by pairing you with Delilah, right? I mean why else would you reject your mate?

Alpha: Who the fuck told you I rejected her?!

Nash: uh....

Alpha: I didn't fucking reject my Mate! Delilah is MINE and we will soon consumate the Mate bond.

Nash: *raises eyebrows with interest* Really?! When?!

Alpha: That's none of your fucking business!

Nash: *frowns, but doesn't argue* Why are you so surprised that Delilah can't feel the pull towards you? I mean... technically... it is your fault, that she can't, you know...

Alpha: nobody asked you whose fault it is! And as for me being pissed at the fact that she doesn't crave me as much as I crave her... well, what the fuck do you expect from a male mate towards his female?! And I am an Alpha nonetheless! She is supposed to love me more that infinity, like Mum does Dad!

Nash: But your dad didn't behave like an asshole and not accept your mother. He was there with her in her first heat...

Alpha: Are you sure about that?

Nash: * eyes widen* he rejected her?!

Alpha: he didn't fucking reject her! Nobody rejected anybody, get that through your fucking head or I'll fucking smash it!

Nash: Calm down Alpha! As much as I've heard about Asher's honey smooth voice, I am not really excited to meet him so soon...

Alpha: What's your next question? *smirks*

Nash: So... what did you think about that phone call or voice mail or whatever that Delilah recieved in your office?

Alpha: *starts to shake... eyes turn neon and back to original... gives a fake smile* When I find that guy who called her, and believe me, I will, you can be fucking assured that not even the world's best fucking archeologists will be able to find his fucking bones. She is mine and no other male will ever have her!

Nash: You do realize Delilah is on her way to Toronto right now, right? *slaps her mouth*

Alpha: I know that alright, and she'll fucking regret going there as soon as I am done with what I am planning and so will lover boy...

Nash: *Gasps* Uh...

Alpha: Your fifteen minutes are over. Leave.

Nash: *stutters* G-goo-od A-af-fter-no-on Alpha.

*Nash leaves as fast as her legs can carry her*

@.@

*Wonders if anyone is even reading this*

And if you are, be a darling and tell me what do you think about Alpha Ulysses?

P.S. Don't forget to VOTE.

P.P.S. You can drop the questions you'd like to ask Alpha Ulysses over her (in the comment box) and I'll ask him the same on your behalf! ;)